Funny situation

aj689

Hi, I would like to tell you true story from my life. It was on last Monday.

I am 22 years old girl and I have 23 years old sister. We live togheter in a flat (only me and my sister), because we study at the same university. We both love thongs. We have only thongs in our panty drawers. We both love wear flip flops, leggings and mini skirts too.

And now about this situation. I didn't have two classes at the university, so I came back to flat about 4 hours earlier. We have 2 bedrooms and we usually have closed doors from them. When we are in home, we always wear only thong and flip-flops (if it's low temperature we wear T-Shirt too), but in that day I was going outside in the evening, so I stayed in leggings and shirt. I was listenig to music with closed door, so I didn't hear, that my sister came to flat with her boyfriend. She thought that I am at university. When I went to the toilet, I saw really suprised view in livig room. My older sister was on her knees, wear only pink, very, very tiny thong and she was doing blowjob. Fortunately they didn't saw me, but I saw whole blowjob. It was great experience to see it (of course, I did it myself many times). Of course, I told everything my sister, after her boyfriend go out and she couldn't believe, that she didn't hear me. Of course, we are in excellent relationship, so we talked about it long hours.

If you want to know more about me and my sister, write it down. We love this site, so we decided to tell that story. If you have any questions, please ask us, it would be pleasure for us, to answer them!

Love
Aj689

poth2747

I JUST LOVED YOUR STORY, did your sister swallow, how many thongs do you guys have, what size you wear, love to have a picture of both of you in a thong or in your leggings. love to hear any story you want to share.

aj689

poth2747

Yes, she swallowed :) We have about 25 thongs each. In EU is S/M size :) I'm sorry, but photos are impossible :( I have maybe 2 or 3 stories, but I feel a little bit resentful, because of Omeeja post.

Lovingit

Can you explain your question? :) you talk about accounts on this websites or thongs above pants? :)

Omeeja

I am a little bit resentful, because it's true. We are two, young, (I think) attractive girls, far, far away from parents, so in your opinion it cannot be true? It's unfair post.

dayjob

May we have some more stories please, maybe some of you showing off your thong. Would love pictures as well but if you can't do that, fair enough

aj689

I won't share photo :) but never say never :) whart kind of story do you would like to read? :) maybe I or my sister had something like that :)

aj689

Ok, so it's time to tell you another story!

It was in first class in high school, when I was 16 years old (in Poland education system you start first class when you are 16 years old). It was in first days of September, because I remember that this day was warm and I was wearing flip flops. But what about situation? In that day I had a date with really handsome guy after school. I had my favourite red thong. During one of breaks in school my thong came outside my jeans. When my best friend saw it, of course, she gave me strong wedgie and she ripped my favourite thong! I was really angry, because I love wearing thong and I went on a date without panties. It was uncomfortable, because I don't like go outside without thong...

Hope you enjoy it! If you have any questions, you can send me private message.

Love
Aj689