Funny situation

K

kuno23

Do you wear g-strings, normal thongs, or both? What about your sister? What brands do you two wear? What is your favorite thong that you have? What about your sister?

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
You and your sister are amazing. My ex wife sister loved sneaking on us and watching us fuck

aj689

Kuno, I wear both, but I prefer g-string (my sister the same) :) My favourite is pink g-string (type Y), my sister's is black t-string :)

If you have any other questions please ask (PM or there), I will answer everything:)

Last edited:

sabritas.sab

Hey babes :) im not far from poland so if u want PM me :) .. anyways i want some hot informations for us over here :D at what age u girls started wearing thongs ? and what is yours and sisters sexuality ? do u mind girls ? :)

aj689

Ok:)

It was about one year ago. My sister went on a trip, so I have our home only for me, so I decided to invite my boyfriend. I wore pink g-string, pink flip flops (I don't have any clothes in pink, except g-strings, bras and flip flops :)), white mini skirt and white top :) When he came, we wanted of course sex :)

We wanted to try set like this: 059a8fb3b39b29edbf36f1e228d087df.jpg. I wanted to be in this, so that was :) I was only in g-string, when I gave him long blowjob. When I swallowed his cum, I thought that we would change roles, but he had other plan... He was tickling my feet (I hate it), and he didn't want to stop. I cried from laugh and we are at main point of this story. After many minutes of tickling, I pissed on my bed :( and for the end he gave me a wedgie and ripped my thong... :( And he didn't want to release me :( and still tickling... But fortunately for me, he stopped it and released me. For the revenge I kicked him in his balls really strong :)

If you have any questions, please ask in PM :)