Mid 30's Booty Wife

Wifebigbooty

fuck her ass is so sexy great update!! any new info about the flirting with the guy at work?

Glad you like it man. The guy doesn't work for her company anymore but they still talk/text/email quite often. He has taken her out to dinner a few times. The most recent was a couple weeks ago and she wore a really tight blue dress. I think I have a couple pics. I'll try and get those uploaded later today/tomorrow. She says she enjoys flirting with him but I wouldn't be surprised if his hand was on her legs all night.

asslover88

thats so hot, i bet she looked great id love to see those!! i know id be feeling her up all night if i was him, especially that hot ass!!

poth2747

Glad you like it man. The guy doesn't work for her company anymore but they still talk/text/email quite often. He has taken her out to dinner a few times. The most recent was a couple weeks ago and she wore a really tight blue dress. I think I have a couple pics. I'll try and get those uploaded later today/tomorrow. She says she enjoys flirting with him but I wouldn't be surprised if his hand was on her legs all night.

cant wait for the pictures, love to hear more storys

Wifebigbooty

thats so hot, i bet she looked great id love to see those!! i know id be feeling her up all night if i was him, especially that hot ass!!

The dress she wore is in my first post. Short blue one. She did have on a little black V-String under. I have to think he got to see it at some point.

poth2747

wow love her spankable ass and that tiny sexy thong, love to sniff it after being worn all day, cant wait to see what you post next.

Wifebigbooty

Hey guys, sorry it's been so long. My wife went to a business dinner with her boss last Sunday and wore her shiny leggings again. I snapped a few pics before she left (see below) and notice the pink g-sting. She did NOT have that on when she came home. She did mention that her boss did like the leggings and did flirt with her, but nothing about them coming over during/after the dinner.

asslover88

he prob just kept them as a suvoneir after he got done pounding her, i know i couldnt resist if she came out with me wearing that. her ass looks amazing. did u have sex when she got home? was she a little extra wet?