The Art of Hunting Thongs

jefb

Not quite a whaletail but mommys little girl flashed a purple thong under a super transparent dress. You can see she is doing what I like to call "the tug" which is where they tug on their outer garment to reveal their under garment. Even in her case the thong was on wide display! Mommy is in the black dress and she was originally who I think I noticed and was trying to capture. Let me tell you the sight was something to see. I do have some videos just not sure the best way to post them. They still don't do this girlie justice.

hope to see the videos

Anyone know where to get that outfit?

If there were ever a girl that embodied sex it would be this girl. Showing off the thong blatantly and smoldering hot. Merry X-Mas all! Let me know what you think. I got tons of shots of this chick. I'll post an extra pic per reply to this thread through new years. I may even have face shots and bonuses :). Enjoy!!

BTW -
Doesn't it totally look like she's jerking the dude off? Amazing.

randy

Imagine what it would be like to have a trophy wife. Maybe look something like this??! That is you on the right with the sweater over the shoulders and a big watch flashing the bling, baby!! I may have more shots of the trophy wife if there is interest...much better shots.