The Art of Hunting Thongs

peponca

wow awesome pics. It's incredible you get those shots in 218! I miss so much low rise jeans... here all girls wears those horrible super high waisted jeans, so awful, makes her bodies look like shit :(. Thanks for pictures, your work is AWESOME!

Jamesdoor

Cannot believe I've only just found this thread ! Loved reading through all your tips and tricks and of course seeing all the whale tails you've captured !

randy

Here are some throw-aways. Couldn't quite get what I was hoping for. Hope someone enjoys.

The ass on this mum was amazing. Could only dream of what a slip might look like.

This chick had some see through pants on. I think I could make out the letters on her undies in person.

This thick beauty was showing a waistband of a thong. I looked it up and I think it's this thong: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Marilyn-...MIv5KJmdK33wIViCCtBh0-7wTzEAkYBiABEgKtG_D_BwE. Delicious!

This store worker was showing what appeared to be a thick waistbanded thong. There appears to be thong lines though it may just be my imagination.