The Art of Hunting Thongs

carnafix

Fantastic whaletail, randy!Thank you so much for sharing.
DO you have any with matures ?
Love vtl / whaltails on woman than you dont expect to wear thong <3

R

ronstors

That last set is my favorite from this thread. Amazing job! Looks like she was really friendly (and really hot)

randy

If there were ever a girl that embodied sex it would be this girl. Showing off the thong blatantly and smoldering hot. Merry X-Mas all! Let me know what you think. I got tons of shots of this chick. I'll post an extra pic per reply to this thread through new years. I may even have face shots and bonuses :). Enjoy!!

BTW -
Doesn't it totally look like she's jerking the dude off? Amazing.

R

ronstors

First off- fantastic shot! I've never seen a thong peeking out of dress like that!

Also, check out the chick in the white pants on the left. Does anyone else think she's wearing a dark colored thong as well?

wow awesome shot! she has to know she's showing it off, right? @ronsters, nice catch on the girl to the left--definitely a VTL there too. 2 thongs for the price of 1! thanks for sharing randy

waterbottle008

What an awesome capture!! My heart would have been pounding hard as well as my dick if I saw that in person. I certainly agree that this chick knew how much thong was showing, and the guy she's with must get off knowing that everyone around can see it. I know I would!

Zeebra

She's amazing. Great capture. Love the fact that she feels safe wearing that dress as she's with her man. He must be loving it.
Can't wait to see more