The Art of Hunting Thongs

randy

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I appreciate them very much!

Here is one of the earliest captures I got. It was very fortuitous. This lass moved over on the chair for me and then proceeded to show me her goodies. Yippee!

After this shot I had to "use the restroom". That gave me the excuse to get up and get even better captures. Those will be posted next! Hope everyone can comment on their anticipation :)

mmm002

@randy, You're sharing amazing pictures. Thank you.
This is kind of situation anyone of us would love to be in. Noticing carefully hidden thong on some very classy girl you would never believe wearing thong right now. Such a moment! Thank you sir!

ayyovic

Thats a great catch. I have missed a few catches lately on my own hunts because too many people were around so I could only get shitty angles haha

asslover88

great work randy, very nice quality photos, i really appreciate u sharing your tricks of the trade, especially how to use the sunlight i would have never thought about that, very insightful. thank you and keep up the good work

randy

Glad everyone is enjoying. I am digging the comments as well. Always good to see the appreciation people have for your work.

This next shot was taken at my preferred location: an outdoor mall. I know those malls are only possible in places with good weather so your options may be limited. The reasons I like the mall are: eating areas where people sit and possibly slip :), long stretches of walkway to possibly capture and the notion that you can turn around and backtrack many times and not look obvious to a casual observer.

This chickadee had a classic slip going on: Jeans without a belt, sitting down not paying attention (talking to her friend) and the high rise black classic thong. I bet every thong maker has a similar one in their collection. They are timeless and a classic!

Just the skin exposure and sitting position will hopefully get you going!

Enjoy!!

randy

next time can u get videos as well

Actually all these shots are capped from videos. The video quality isn't always great and capturing stills from them hides my lack of good video shooting technique! Also I hate having to try to find a place online to host videos.

okeloke

You should like post all of the pics you have i would love to see that!
Threads like these are the most entertaining