The Art of Hunting Thongs

ayyovic

Another great shot. You are lucky to see so many tails and have your camera ready at the same time. Thanks for sharing

randy

Here are a few that got away.

There will always be times where you could have gotten a better shot. Mostly this is the case but there are times where we can capture something that closely resembles what we are witnessing (sometimes glorious whaletails!).

This lady bent down for something, I forget, and I thought I caught a glimpse of something. Looks like a tiny G :) Capture isn't great. Even in person not so much. Oh well. Life happens fast.

This lady was indoors. I couldn't get a great angle and didn't want to be lurking. I really try not to be obvious and I'd rather not get a perfect shot than risk a confrontation after getting caught. It's happened a few times and it is not enjoyable!

Hope you all like even though they are lower quality.

Thongwedgie

Great stuff! You have been caught and confronted? I'm curious to know what happened and what was said during one of these times, would you be willing to share a time that happened? I'm sure it was pretty terrifying. I understand if you dont

waterbottle008

Yeah I don't ever take pictures, but I do a couple double-looks. I obviously try not to stare but there have been a few times where I'm checking out a girl's ass in the most discreet possible way, only to find out her dude is in my vicinity or right next to me. Luckily no one has ever told me anything nor have I been caught looking. Care to share your experience(s)?

randy

Sure no prob. First time I was at a county fair and was trying to shoot a lady who was wearing a transparent dress. Her sister told me I was sick taking pictures of her sister and I tried to deny that I was shooting her but mainly I got the fuck outta there. It could have been much worse if I wasn't alone or they made a bigger scene.

Second time I was semi-stalking. Some dude caught me and told me he wanted to see my camera. I told him no and he threatened to call security. I got the fuck outta there again!

The absolute worst part of the second one was that it was a truly great capture. I wish I could show everyone as they were of a cute asian with glasses. She actually had her BF there, a dude that would probably kick my ass, but he was shopping or something. Anyways I lost a lot of captures when I spilled beer on my laptop and killed it! Glad I still have some of those sets.

If there's anything to learn its to back up your shit so it doesn't get lost in a computer crash!

randy

This should be filed under the "never saw it coming" category. This appears to be 3 generations, A grandmother, mother and daughter. The mother shows that she still "gots it"!!

My response, "yes mummy, you sure do!!"

Pass 1

Pass 2

Pass 3

Here's a tip. Find a way to "naturally" do a multiple pass. Whether it's looking at a sign, purchasing an item in a store then exiting the store, whatever. Slips happen very quickly for the most part. My next post will show that. Sometimes, though, they linger around or require coaxing to come out. This post shows off one that lingers. I will show one that requires coaxing --- that one can only be shown in video!!!

Stay tuned!!!