The Art of Hunting Thongs

Great work! Keep up the hard work! I will vote for thong slips and whale tails over just a photo of a thong any day! and the stuff you capture is quality

binderpatel

she used to slip a lot. I remember her thongs. most of the times she used to wear black, white or red. Everyone in the class used to enjoy the view. A friend used to cum in a tissue paper. I wish back then there was digital cams or smartphones.
damn, would love to hear a few whaletail stories about her..teachers are the best

aba

Few months ago I met her randomly at the supermarket. She still looks good, she was wearing a jeans. couldn't see if it was a thong under those pants. Few minutes later I saw her squatting and checking some candies. I was so happy to see a small black whaletail. Im in love with her ass

binderpatel

Few months ago I met her randomly at the supermarket. She still looks good, she was wearing a jeans. couldn't see if it was a thong under those pants. Few minutes later I saw her squatting and checking some candies. I was so happy to see a small black whaletail. Im in love with her ass
wow, that must have been amazing and would have gotten me so hard. wish u got a pic ;)

randy

Randy, what's the story behind this one?

This was a right place at the right time thing. I had seen this woman showing her thong before. I may even have some shots. This was just pure luck. She was older and not very attractive but the thong slip was super sexy.