The Art of Hunting Thongs

ThatOneGuy01

MEBSZY7_t.png
Wow, this shot is perfect!

randy

Been blessed by the thong gods lately to capture some good ones.

First is a sexy bodysuit on a gal that was busy on her phone. I later saw her with her man and didn't see any slip so maybe he said something. Glad I was able to capture what I could!

Next up was a shot I've always dreamed of catching. I saw this chunky lady getting her shoes on at the airport and though I did catch her waistband I dismissed it as nothing to get excited about. Boy was I wrong. Putting on her shoes she showed the full goods. I was shooting a video and didn't get many good pics in but I will look into posting the video.

Enjoy!

Matador97

First is a sexy bodysuit on a gal that was busy on her phone. I later saw her with her man and didn't see any slip so maybe he said something. Glad I was able to capture what I could!

Next up was a shot I've always dreamed of catching. I saw this chunky lady getting her shoes on at the airport and though I did catch her waistband I dismissed it as nothing to get excited about. Boy was I wrong. Putting on her shoes she showed the full goods. I was shooting a video and didn't get many good pics in but I will look into posting the video.

Enjoy!
That’s awesome. How old do you think she was?

akr41

Enjoy!
damn that white thong is hot did she had a nice face?

🥵

🙂 please post the vid​