The Art of Hunting Thongs

mark.shea0179

The windy videos happy so quickly - I hope everyone can enjoy!

Amazing, even better than the screenshot suggested. It's as if she's caught by a secondary gust after surviving the first!

goods5119

The windy videos happy so quickly - I hope everyone can enjoy!

Excellent. Great timing. Patiently waiting for the bodysuit to complete the set

Matador97

This had me singing "oh, oh oh oh oh oh, grand mother fuck"

Lady was legitimately pushing 60. Gonna scan my face captures to show the lass. These were captured while she was trying to take of pic of the little rascal!! If anyone knows of a decent video hosting site I'll post that. Enjoy!
What’s oldest lady you’ve seen whaletailing in all your “research”? Would love to see any captures or vids of them.

randy

For the windy skirt lovers, today is your lucky day. I have some new material to share. I have extended the most recent videos a bit due to forum members questions around what happens after the flashing takes place.

For the first mami, her family put up a valiant attempt to prevent her white thong from flashing the world but to no avail. She also attempted but all she did was manage to grab her thong instead. Sexy! She played it cooly after without a fuss. One of the rare ones that do.

This next gal was with a group and I was just able to catch her in time with her nude thong on display. She let's out a great squeal and seems quite embarrassed about it. The best part of the extended clip is one of the men she is with saying "oh my goodness" as they discuss in their language as they walk away. It is forever etched in my memory now.

This last gal also lets out a nice squeal and a few more as she is totally caught off guard not knowing she was going to flash her black thong to everyone. She seems quite embarrassed. Her friend on the other hand knew what was up and had her dress firmly held in place. Too bad as two would have been better than 1.

BlowItUp

For the windy skirt lovers, today is your lucky day. I have some new material to share. I have extended the most recent videos a bit due to forum members questions around what happens after the flashing takes place.

For the first mami, her family put up a valiant attempt to prevent her white thong from flashing the world but to no avail. She also attempted but all she did was manage to grab her thong instead. Sexy! She played it cooly after without a fuss. One of the rare ones that do.

This next gal was with a group and I was just able to catch her in time with her nude thong on display. She let's out a great squeal and seems quite embarrassed about it. The best part of the extended clip is one of the men she is with saying "oh my goodness" as they discuss in their language as they walk away. It is forever etched in my memory now.

This last gal also lets out a nice squeal and a few more as she is totally caught off guard not knowing she was going to flash her black thong to everyone. She seems quite embarrassed. Her friend on the other hand knew what was up and had her dress firmly held in place. Too bad as two would have been better than 1.

Wowwwww, these vids are simply the best.... thanks for sharing them!!!!