The Art of Hunting Thongs

mark.shea0179

For the windy skirt lovers, today is your lucky day. I have some new material to share. I have extended the most recent videos a bit due to forum members questions around what happens after the flashing takes place.

For the first mami, her family put up a valiant attempt to prevent her white thong from flashing the world but to no avail. She also attempted but all she did was manage to grab her thong instead. Sexy! She played it cooly after without a fuss. One of the rare ones that do.

This next gal was with a group and I was just able to catch her in time with her nude thong on display. She let's out a great squeal and seems quite embarrassed about it. The best part of the extended clip is one of the men she is with saying "oh my goodness" as they discuss in their language as they walk away. It is forever etched in my memory now.

This last gal also lets out a nice squeal and a few more as she is totally caught off guard not knowing she was going to flash her black thong to everyone. She seems quite embarrassed. Her friend on the other hand knew what was up and had her dress firmly held in place. Too bad as two would have been better than 1.

Is there a forum somewhere with chat about what happens in the aftermath? Be fun to see it!

Maoam

For the windy skirt lovers, today is your lucky day. I have some new material to share. I have extended the most recent videos a bit due to forum members questions around what happens after the flashing takes place.

For the first mami, her family put up a valiant attempt to prevent her white thong from flashing the world but to no avail. She also attempted but all she did was manage to grab her thong instead. Sexy! She played it cooly after without a fuss. One of the rare ones that do.

This next gal was with a group and I was just able to catch her in time with her nude thong on display. She let's out a great squeal and seems quite embarrassed about it. The best part of the extended clip is one of the men she is with saying "oh my goodness" as they discuss in their language as they walk away. It is forever etched in my memory now.

This last gal also lets out a nice squeal and a few more as she is totally caught off guard not knowing she was going to flash her black thong to everyone. She seems quite embarrassed. Her friend on the other hand knew what was up and had her dress firmly held in place. Too bad as two would have been better than 1.

You are the best!!!!!

Matador97

Anyone want to see the video for this one?

Randy….the people have spoken. The obvious question I have and I’m sure everybody else has is….why don’t you just post the vid to begin with?????? You think we are all in this forum to say, “no, I’ll pass” to your incredible efforts?