Gf's panties!

fullstaff

Here's another little update. She wore these Sunday while we went out shopping and did stuff around the house and throughout the day her pussy was rubbed as well as her asshole getting fingerd she loves being touched in public made her very wet and made me pretty hard too ha ha Ha ! Gotta love easy the access of yoga pants!

What else would you guys like to see? Any requests? I am going to work on getting some pics of her she doesn't know I'm posting so they have to be sneaky.

I

Ilovethongs10

Pic of pantie and bra drawer please? Pic of her without face?

jdt0517

She's 24. She wears thongs every day, she doesn't like any other styles of panties. She also sleeps nude every night because her little cameltoe eats her panties.

Awesome stuff fullstaff!! You're killing us all here with that statement!! Lol her camel toe eats her panties.....

wrigduo

wow, stains are amazing. more pls. :D
and try totake a photo of her ass in panties and please post her feet photos....fck it, i am a feet lover :D

fullstaff

Sorry for taking a short leave! But I'm back with some fresh pics!
I found these when I got home last night. They were so wet and sticky and always smell fantastic!!!

Here's a boob shot from this past 4th weekend party.

If anyone would like to cover with some white sticky that would be great! I'm going to try and get her involved in the thread and I think she would like that.

I have plenty more shots including ass and tit shots! So keep the comments/thoughts coming!