Gf's panties!

fullstaff

I've been a long time lurker on this site, I figured it was time to show off my 24 year old girlfriends panties! So here are a few pics to start off. She wears all VS panties and bras. She's a 32DD and wears a size small in VS.

I am having some issues getting pics loaded but will get some upload asap! Stay tuned! :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 629
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 509
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 391
Brilliant start fantastic mucky thong. Looks gorgeous. Do you taste her from her panties as well as on her ? Can't wait to see more. What other things does she have ??

fullstaff

Here are some pajama pants she wore the other night. I was away on a business trip and the night before I came home we had been sending dirty Snapchat's and what not. I found these the next day when I got home. It looks like she got excited and decided to play a little bit ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 320
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 516
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

fullstaff

Here a little update! She wore this sexy little thong to work last night,nice and dirty! She works as a night shift RN so every morning I have a fresh damp pair to help start my day!:p I am going to try and do a daily post with the panties from the night before!

poth2747

cute panty how often you make love, does she swallow, lets see her panty drawer, would love to sniff that thong bet it smells fabulous.

fullstaff

cute panty how often you make love, does she swallow, lets see her panty drawer, would love to sniff that thong bet it smells fabulous.

I would say two times a week, it's hard with the work schedules were on. She dose swallow she absolutely loves it! She loves to have her ass fingerd while fucking it almost makes her cum instantly!

fullstaff

Here's another little update! These are my favorite panties she has,her tight little ass looks perfect in them!
Here are a few of her bras that were requested. If she wears the green panties with the red bra I melt dam near instantly! I'm going to see if I can snap a pic of her ass this week for you guys.