Working out in panties

Jackman87

Does anyone work out in panties? I've began running in thongs and cheekiness and find it incredibly more comfortable than regular underwear

cheesewiz

Not working out, but when I know I'm in for a long day of walking and getting sweaty, like going to a game or amusement park, wearing a thong is the best to keep my crack from being incredibly uncomfortable

thongz

I wear g strings all the time and that includes whilst working out. I always change into a different g string if I don't go straight to the gym and into my compressions. Normally wear bright coloured strings so its highly visible thru the compressions.

I work out wearing a thong every time. I've gotten over feeling awkward about guys' comments from it. I get so turned on hearing girls giggle or react though.

BlaqThonger

Does anyone work out in panties? I've began running in thongs and cheekiness and find it incredibly more comfortable than regular underwear

I always run in Thongs or G Strings! Nothing is more comfortable and you feel sooooo sexy! All I wear are Thongs and G Strings.

BlaqThonger

Love your confidence @thongz! Your confidence actually empowered me to not be afraid to walk around the locker room in my Thongs :)

Thongpantylover23

I love wearing thongs and womens leggings to the gym to workout in. Womens lu lu make your ass look better then mens.
I do not know if anyone can tell. do not care. I have worn no shorts over leggings a few times. I wonder if people can see my thong lines... I wonder who is looking at my ass.
I have not had enough guts to walk around locker room in womens thong panty. I will soon. Has anyone done that yet?

thongz

I love wearing thongs and womens leggings to the gym to workout in. Womens lu lu make your ass look better then mens.
I do not know if anyone can tell. do not care. I have worn no shorts over leggings a few times. I wonder if people can see my thong lines... I wonder who is looking at my ass.
I have not had enough guts to walk around locker room in womens thong panty. I will soon. Has anyone done that yet?
Happened twice - one time I wore a lace women's thong - thick waistband - to the gym thinking it was not peak time. Walked into the locker room and it was totally packed, couldn't take my time as I had a PT session so had to make the choice of yanking both pants and thong down or just pants. I decided to leave the thong on and quickly changed.

Second time I was going commando so after my workout and shower I hang my towel on the hook and rummage through my bag nude and found only a women's g string. Not as packed as the last time but slid the string on.