My wife

Zeebra

As her boss kissed her goodnight, she was left with Daniel on the dance floor with his fingers just in her thong. She stayed like that dancing for a few second and as she felt his fingers creep towards her hair she pulled free and turned to face him. Daniel was not looking and appeared to be just enjoying the music. My wife thought that maybe he was just having a good night and was not aware of where his hands had been. They carried on dancing normally and when the next song came on my wife grabbed his hands and tried to encourage him to dance more by saying come on Daniel, let those hips relax and feel the beat. He laughed and said he wasn't very relaxed down there but would give it his best shot. My wife pulled him close and said let's work on that together, meaning the hip movement in dance.

Zeebra

Daniel took this as an opportunity to press up close again. His right hand went behind her back and his left hand went up to her hair. My wife loves having her hair played with, it really turns her on. The combination of alcohol and hair stroking meant that she drifted off and was lost. She got her senses back when she felt Daniel's hand on her ass, again on bare skin. How had it got under my dress she thought. As his fingers again reached the thong between her cheeks she again pulled away and said she really ought to be going home now and she hurried off to the bathroom. When she came out the others looked like they had left already.

poth2747

be honest I would probably go the same route Daniel did though I might try to slip my finger under her thong and play with her pussy by rubbing and might insert a finger to see how she reacts, love to get my hands on her gorgeous boobs but have no idea how I could accomplish that, though I would ask her if I could have her thong to remember the night out.

Murphster

Great pictures as always , I'm with poth on this one, I think I would have slipped my finger further in and started rubbing her pussy. Has she ever been close to allowing another guy do this?

Zeebra

I think the fact that she tells me someone she works with's hand has been in her thong should make me think that she must have been played with once or twice, Murphster.

Zeebra

She went outside to get a cab home. It was really busy with people everywhere. She walked around the corner and a car drew up beside her. The passenger window wound down and Daniel poked his head out. Hi, no chance of a cab tonight. Might flat mate picked me up on his way home from work and will give you a lift home if you want? Are you sure, my wife replied. Where does he live? Oh, it doesn't matter he'll take you. She meant in the window and looked at his friend. He said, Daniel's not stopped talking about you so get in so he'll talk to you instead of me. My wife laughed and said ok, if you're sure. Daniel got out and opened the back door for her and then sat next to her on the back seat. So, did you have a good night then? The driver asked. It's been great, my wife said. I love a bit of a dance and a laugh. Yeah, so I hear he said. Knackered now though, she said. She told me then that she rested her head on Daniel's shoulder. Naturally he put his arm around her shoulder.

Me too ! I'd love to find some lovely stained thongs of hers. And press them against my nose and inhale her. I think she fucks Daniel and I'd love to play with her knickers after she comes home in them.