My wife

Zeebra

Well her lift arrived. Couple of girls in the front and a bloke in the back. She groaned as she kissed me and said that that was Daniel in the back. She walked down the path to the car and opened the door. I could hear everyone saying hello. Daniel gave her a big smile and I heard say wow you look amazing. Could be an interesting party?

Any suggestions about what might happen?

Zeebra

They arrived in town for drinks and as my wife was getting out of the car Daniel did not get out of the car his side but shifted across the seat to follow her out. He said again woah that's great so I can only imagine what he was looking at. I asked my wife what she thought and she said she had no idea and carried on. Daniel caught up with her and put his arm round her waist and said he hoped there would be more of that throughout the night.

Zeebra

Drinks with everyone were fun apparently and like a normal night. The boss was full of it, the wife had plenty of g+t, though she said they tasted strong. They then went for food and the table settings were already named. She was stuck between her boss on her right and Daniel on her left. She said it was fine as her other friends were opposite her. Lots of wine flowed and she chatted a lot to her boss. He is quite a laugh but can get a little carried away. He asked what wine they were drinking and my wife commented that it was alright but they had a nicer one on the list. He said fine, that's what they would drink from now on.

Zeebra

Thanks, brickwallt. I am too.

The new wine came and the boss insisted that she poured it, but only to the people around them. She had to go to the bathroom and when she came back Daniel was sat in her chair deep in conversation with their boss. She said oh sorry I don't want to interrupt and they laughed saying no problem we were just talking about you. Oh yes she asked. Yes, just how you always wear amazing clothes to work and look fabulous you look tonight. Thank you she said and went to sit down in Daniel's seat. No, no he said and slid across seats behind her. She wasn't expecting this and fell down onto his lap. His hands went up to stop her and his right hand went up her skirt. Excuse me he said as he felt her stocking tip and bare skin. It's not as if you not shown me that already. I'm sorry she replied what do you mean. Well you must have known you showed me everything getting out of the car earlier. No. Well you did. Nice thong by the way!

ayyovic

Although I am not normally a fan of stories... I have to say that I do enjoy hearing about your wife's adventures all the time. Thanks for all of the updates!

Zeebra

From then on, she said, whenever she leant forward across the table to top up her friend's wine, Daniel's hand would appear and stroke her legs at the stocking tops. She would continually push his hand away and tell him to stop. Her boss eventually noticed what was happening. He asked her if she was alright and she said yeah, fine. Daniel was just messing around each time she got up. Her boss leant in and whispered to her that it was not surprising as she looked so hot tonight. My wife said she felt like she was blushing loads but thanked her boss. He rested his hand on her leg whilst carrying on her talking to her for ages.

poth2747

I know if I was there I would of made at least one trip to the restroom to release all my built up tension, how old is your wife and how often do you have sex and does she swallow.

carnafix

Merry Christmas!
Damn i have missed your wife, that hipster / high-cut thong combined with your wife's beautiful butt is SO hot! <3

Zeebra

After a while of quite intense conversation with her boss, Daniel leant across and asked if it was a private chat or could anyone join in. My wife replied no of course not the more the merrier. Both men laughed at this. So I've heard Daniel said to more laughter. No, not like that she said. Daniel again slipped his arm around her and said they were only joking. His hand was low on her back and she thinks he was feeling her thong lines through her dress. Though I wouldn't say no said her boss again laughing and stroking her thigh at the same time.