My wife

Zeebra

They both leant in at the same time and my wife lost her balance. She fell back against the side of the house pulling Daniel with her. They both started laughing but stayed close, holding each other. Daniel leant in and kissed her on the cheek. He stayed close. His left hand was stroking her ass. He kissed her again. She pulled a little away. My husband is inside. We are outside he replied. His left hand slid down from her ass and under her dress. She sighed as his hand rose up. He kissed her neck again as his right hand ruffled her hair. His hand had reached up further and rested, under her dress, on her hip. It was rubbing up and down feeling her thong. He continued kissing her neck and his right hand dropped from her hair to her breast. Again she sighed. Her nipples were standing out like bullets and he gave one a tweak through her dress and bra. It sent a shiver through her body. Daniel took this opportunity to move his other hand round. It was now resting at the top hem of her silky, black thong. She gasped out loud. Daniel stop. He carried on kissing her neck and playing with her erect nipple. Another shiver caused
Her body to move again. Daniel slipped his fingers into the front of my wife's thong.

Amazing story update zeebra ! What a girl ! And she happily told you all of this ? In this much detail ?? Or is this what you wanted to happen ? I would so love to slide my hand inside her thong and see how wet I could make her !

poth2747

what a hot video I cummed all over myself, love that white thong and her perfect set of boobs, thanks so much for posting, does she know you post videos

Zeebra

No don't, she said and pulled away from Daniel. She turned and leant her head against the wall. Don't worry Daniel said, I wouldn't do anything that you don't want. My wife did not reply. He moved closer to her and again stroked her hair and said hey it's alright I'll go home now. My wife said I'm sorry Daniel. He moved closer still, continuing to stroke her hair. No need to say sorry and he put his hand on her shoulder from behind. My wife was still facing the wall and was emotional from the drink. He'll never know said Daniel if that's what you're worried about. The hand on her shoulder moved down her back in a reassuring way. Thanks she said. She again was enjoying her hair being played with and the firmness of his hand on her back. She relaxed and pushed back against him. Daniel took the chance and slipped his hand around her stomach and pulled her in closer. She could feel his cock pressing hard into her lower back. As she ground her ass into him his hand dropped lower and lower. Once it reached the hem of her dress he pressed against her stockings and started to raise it back slowly lifting her dress at the same time. She still was rubbing against his cock and so he carried on raising his hand. As her dress was lifted above her hips from the front, his hand was resting on her belly just above her thong. My wife rubbed his cock a little and his other hand dropped from her hair to her left breast. Don't stop she sighed and moved her hips forwards. Daniel took this as a sign and slid his hand into the front of her thong and felt the top of her bush. My wife gasped but didn't pull away. I meant don't stop playing with my hair. I've only just reached your hair he said still stroking her bush. This made my wife laugh and also brought her back to her senses.

I was hoping Daniels hand found itself in her thong and slipping a finger or two inside her ! Did you check that thong after? How messy was it ??

Zeebra

Unfortunately for you, it ended there. She left him outside and came into the house. The thong was sopping wet. She loved the attention.

This thread is epic, very much enjoying you wifes pics, does she have any toys? After that close encounter did she fuck you silly or relieve the tension herself?

Zeebra

Glad you're enjoying, absolutem2. Update soon, I promise. She fucked me when she got in. I hardly had to move! No, she doesn't have any toys at all.

She's due out with work again next week for a colleague's birthday. I'll keep you posted

poth2747

what a FABULOUS set of pictures, I would love to know how many times I got to your wife since your first post.