My wife

Zeebra

Been a while, so a bit to share. Work Christmas do this week. Should be interesting as she keeps talking about this new man at work. Anyway here's a little something to say I missed you all.

Zeebra

Her office Christmas party is today. Drinks in town, meal and then a bit of dancing apparently. Sounds fun, I say. Yeah, it'll be alright, she replies. Why only alright. Well, her friend Karen can't make it so she'll be stuck with the others. What's wrong with them? The girls don't drink enough and the men are stupid, especially Daniel. Who's Daniel? Daniel's new and a bit of a wanker apparently. What's wrong with him? Full of himself, talks too much. So what? He was rude to me in the lunch hall one day. What?

Zeebra

Work2

So, on his first day. My wife went to the lunch hall as normal and was in the queue for her lunch. She heard laughter behind her and thought nothing of it. When she had paid she carried her lunch over to the normal table. There were her normal lunch mates but the only space was next to someone she didn't recognise. As she approached, he stood up and introduced himself as Daniel. She shook his hand and he looked her straight the eye and said how pleased he was to meet her and he had heard so much about her and it was all good.

Zeebra

Work 3

Since then, I have asked after Daniel and she says he is always around, a little too close for comfort. She says he'll come over and he'll ask her how to do something on the computer and as she's showing him he'll rest his hand on her back quite low down. He'll then give her a wink, thank her and say some smarmy comment.

Anyway, she's getting a lift to the party. Not her friend Karen as she can't make it but one of the other girls. She's picking up a few of them. She's upstairs getting ready. Will get some pics and post them so you can all see what she's wearing.