My wife

Zeebra

Fine, my wife said. I've had enough of your teenage boy attitudes. She said that she sat back in her chair and lifted her wedge heels up on to the cab's seat. Her dress, already high, fell back and revealed her thong covered bush. Yes, both men said, that's a gorgeous thong. Thank you answered my wife, I wanted to look my best tonight. You both stay where you are. Then, she said, she pulled her thong slightly to one side revealing enough of herself to show that she waxed. She quickly covered herself up before both men, lost for words, could react. At that point the taxi arrived at the club.

Zeebra

She tells me afterwards Ti.

They met up with a few others at the club and split quickly into the usual boys and girls groups. Boys at the bar, girls dancing. Lots of laughter. Got chatted up by a few men on the dance floor. Some danced up close and personal others 'accidentally' touched up her ass whilst dancing. She had run out of steam and decided to leave when her boss, who was hammered by now, came up to her and said she had promised him a dance before leaving. She didn't have a chance to say no before he dragged her by the arm onto the dance floor. Before my wife knew it she felt someone behind her, very close. It was Daniel, who leant into her ear and said that he didn't want to miss out on all the fun. Her boss had her hands and Daniel was enjoying freely rubbing over her body. He kept getting playing with the bottom of her dress, trying to slowly work it up. As her boss had her hands she said there was nothing she could do to stop him. Her stocking tops came into view and god knows what else.

Zeebra

Her boss was still holding her hands and moving her arms back and forward. Daniel got even tight behind my wife and had his hands on her hips. She said she could feel him behind her but that it was probably his phone! His hands were moving up and down her hips and his right hand went down to her stocking top. He left it there just resting against her skin while they carried on dancing. She then felt it start to rise up her thigh until it was under her dress, thinking this was because of the movement of dancing. It slid higher up the outside of her thigh until his thumb slipped under her thong on her hip.

Zeebra

My wife looked over her shoulder and raised an eyebrow at Daniel. I know, he said, it is a good song, and carried on dancing. His hand was still moving up and down with the dancing, with his thumb hooked under her thong. My wife thought that perhaps he wasn't aware. The music changed and so did the dance moves. Her boss was still holding her hands and really enjoying dancing with her but now the movement was from side to side. It was one of my wife's favourite dance tunes so she was well into it.

Zeebra

She was loving it, and probably the attention too. Daniel was still holding her and his right hand was still under her dress. The change in music meant that they were now turning more from side to side. My wife felt that the other fingers of Daniel's hand rose up her thigh and came to rest on the edge of her thong. As the music continued, and her boss continued moving her back and forward, it was natural, so she said, that Daniel's hand was moving closer and further away. Still dancing, her boss leaned in to my wife and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He thanked her for a brilliant night and said he looked forward to next year and how great she was. As this chat/dance was going on, she felt Daniel's fingers press firmer against her skin. As she was talking, she felt his fingers slip under the edge of her thong. She couldn't respond as she was listening to her boss.

poth2747

hard to believe she would allow this to happen, what a update, just love her tits, want to make love to them