My wife

Zeebra

My wife drifted off for a minute. Daniel's arm was still round her shoulder with his hand resting on her right breast. It was moving slowly from side to side maybe in time with the car's movement she thought but was definitely rubbing her. His other hand was on her thigh, again just under her dress at her stocking top. Not long to your house, Daniel said. His right hand came off her breast and started stroking her hair. Oh, ok. She moved and tucked her legs up onto the seat, having slipped her shoes off. This meant her dress had ridden up further as she relaxed into Daniel's shoulder. His hand was still stroking her hair and his other now was caressing the bare skin of the back of her thigh. He was stroking with both hands and whispered in her ear your skin is so soft. She leant back more into him and felt his fingers touching her thong. I'm married she breathily said.

Last edited:

Zeebra

Yes, she wore this on a recent night out.

Back to the big night out.

I know he replied. Well you shouldn't be doing this then. I'm just making sure that you get home safely. You're certainly keeping a close check on me. Well you deserve looking after. My husband does that. I'm doing it for him as he's not here. At this point he kissed her neck, another weakness of hers. She said to me that a slight moan might of escaped her and she leant even further into him. This meant his other, that was touching the lacy hem of her thong, was pushed across her body, lightly brushing her pussy. Again she said a moan escaped and she managed to breathe you shouldn't. I know but you're gorgeous he said. He kissed her neck again and pulled at her thong with two fingers.

Zeebra

She put her hand on his but didn't move it away. His other hand was still stroking her hair and they just stayed like that, with his fingers just inside the hem of her thong.
Daniel's friend then said that they had reached our road. What number do you live at? It's alright Daniel said I'll walk her from here. Do you want me to wait? No, I'll be fine, Daniel replied. My wife started to get out and thanked the driver for the lift. You don't have to walk me home I'll be fine from here she said to Daniel. No chance, I'm taking you all the way.

Daniel put his arm around my wife to support her as she was tired and drunk by now. She asked to stop as she wanted to take off her shoes again as they were hurting her feet. As she bent down to undo the straps, Daniel's hand slid down to her ass and was stroking her thong through her dress. She stood back up again and he kept his hand there cupping her ass close to her thong.

When my wife comes home late like this, I leave the side door unlocked for her so that she doesn't have to take her keys with her. She got to our gate and turned to Daniel and said thanks for a great night and making sure I got home safely. You're welcome he replied. My wife leant in to give him a kiss on the cheek as thanks.