Thongs and Locker Rooms

Threestring-G

Had my first locker room thong experience tonight! I went to the local pool for the first time to swim some laps. Before I left the house I slipped into my girlfriend's black satin VS V-string with a flower print on the front. The anticipation of who would be in the locker room was driving me wild. There wasn't a single person in the locker when I arrived, while I was changing, while I was showering, or when I was getting dressed again. The excitement of who could possibly walk through the door was driving me crazy the whole time though. I definitely took my time getting the rest of my clothes on after slipping back into the v-string. Can't wait to see what happens next time!

bluebird70

i know how you feel

i did the same - wore my thong in the gym locker room and no -one was in there when i got changed before and after my workout

so dissapointing

BlaqThonger

I had a bit of good action last night :). Went into the Sauna for a few in my yellow thong (which was sure to attract losts of attention lol) Where a few guys in the gym who surely saw me take my shorts off and reveal but I could tell as they were behind (off to the left). After leaving the Sauna I walked past the mirror and checked out my ass; which was looking quite nice and glistening after the session. You could see the yellow triangle in the back (very well). I actually started getting hard walking to the locker and had to try to calm into down before HE became a raging hard on. lol No one was in the locker room at that moment but as I turn and walked back towards the showers...BINGO! A guy walked in and was following behind me all the way to the showers (as he was going to the Urinals). I'm not sure if he was watching me from the back but boy did he have a GREAT view! I was felt so sexy and exposed. He had to be looking; my ass is too big to miss. lol

BlaqThonger

Had my first locker room thong experience tonight! I went to the local pool for the first time to swim some laps. Before I left the house I slipped into my girlfriend's black satin VS V-string with a flower print on the front. The anticipation of who would be in the locker room was driving me wild. There wasn't a single person in the locker when I arrived, while I was changing, while I was showering, or when I was getting dressed again. The excitement of who could possibly walk through the door was driving me crazy the whole time though. I definitely took my time getting the rest of my clothes on after slipping back into the v-string. Can't wait to see what happens next time!

Oh Threestring-G, when you finally have an audience you're going to feel so sexy! Sometimes I strip down to my Thong w/ a shirt and take my post workout supplements. I'm so nonchalant about it and that in itself is arousing to me :) A guy once told me I had a nice as (in the gym) and thinking back on it. It must have really been good to him! How many guys would come up to another and say that. I think he played it off by saying "I know must girl like a guy with a nice butt. I was wearing black compression shorts and he also said I was wearing the right pants for one who has a nice Butt and he wanted a nice Butt too :-D. I was warm and humble and I thanked him for all his comments. It was actually about a 1-2 min praise on my ass. lol

Threestring-G

Sounds like a great night BlaqThonger!
I went to a different pool tonight and had a bit more of an audience. There were probably 15 guys in the locker room when I walked in. I found an alcove with a clear view of the main walkway all to myself. I was wearing the black satin V-string from VS again. As soon as I dropped my pants a guy walked by. He looked over and looked down and kept walking, then turned around, walked by again, looking over the whole time (not at my face), and then turned around again and walked out to the pool. Knowing I'd been spotted, I got instantly hard. I continued changing, let my g-string fall to the floor and noticed a couple guys spot it on the floor. I picked it up and stuffed it into my pants and got even harder. I had a hard time walking to the pool no doubt. Getting dressed after my swim was less eventful, but there were a couple of guys who definitely noticed. I took a long time getting the rest of my clothes on after getting my pants up to just below my waist.
Later on, at the grocery store, I got spotted by an older mother with her mid-twenties daughter as I was bending over (intentionally, obviously). Instantly hard and wet. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Threestring-G

Another night, another v-string. Switched it up and wore a pink satin v-string tonight. Went back to the first pool, and again, nobody in the locker room but me. There was a dad there for a short period who caught a glimpse of my panties in my pants as I was putting them away in my locker. Made sure to swing by the grocery store on the way home to see who else I could show. Managed to give a good frontal flash to the mid 40's cashier lady as I was reaching deep in my pocket for my wallet. She got even friendlier after that!

Threestring-G

And a photo of my quiet locker room time: IMG_2874.jpg

Threestring-G

This evening, same v-string, different pool. When I walked into the locker room, I could tell it was busy from all the voices. My heart started pounding. I pulled into an alcove that nobody was changing in. I took my time getting my things into the locker. I eventually dropped my pants and put them in the locker. As I turned around, two young 40's men were standing there, chatting, but staring at me (and not at my face). I felt flushed. I didn't know what to do. I was wearing a shorter black t-shirt a pink satin v-string, and there was nowhere to go. I just looked them in the eye and peeled my little panties off and let it fall to my ankles, put it in the locker, and turned around, semi-hard, to put my shorts on. Would love to have been a fly on the wall for their conversation after I left!

Hey thought would add what happened this morning at my gym.

Walking into the complex there is a toilet outside before enter, I notice middle aged lady cleaning the women's thought bingo she will do mens next! So I quickly dashed into the men's toilet and perfect set up as the wall as you enter blocks everything off so she wouldn't see me until fully inside.

I quickly dropped my joggers and pulled my blue bulge thong up and begun taking pictures of myself facing my ass to where she will enter. As I'm snapping a way I hear the door open and her enter then no more footsteps...I turn to different angle so can see her and there she is standing mouth open....says sorry and slowly leaves whilst staring at my thong ass.

Gets better! I got into the gym and was mid workout and notice a different cleaner lady enter men's locker room, I make it look like I'm getting ready to leave and slip off into the locker room but she's not there so I thought fuck it quickly showered and then was getting dressed just as I'm pulling my thong up she walks out of the store cupboard inside! I was completely shocked! I looked down and had major shrinkage but thought fuck it and showed her it as I slide my thong up...she gave me a massive smile and said sorry, I said no it's ok just wish it was warmer!

BlaqThonger

Last night was SO amazing in the gym!

A lot of action last night! So, I decide to go to the gym and hit Abs and do some cardio but I really wanted to wear my black compression shorts (which I normally only wear on Leg Days) There were not many people in the gym but there was a good amount (mostly guys on this night). Let me tell you, I have never seen more dudes checking me out in my life. When I was working out doing my hanging leg raises its like anyone near or behind me was staring at my Ass (caught like 2 guys as there is a mirror in front of the station) Then in the front you had 2 -3 other guys checking out my "bulge". It was actually a lil overwhelming getting that kind of attention. Flash back to a couple days ago. I was in squat rack and its connected to a pullup station with a mirror in front; a guy was doing pullups behind me as I was doing my sets of squats I could see him watching me from behind and on 2 occasions when I turned around it was like he was trying to hold back a little smile. I know he could see my thong underneath as I squat pretty low lol

(Back to last night) Then when I moved to do cable crunches eyes were still on me. As I crunched I had a feeling you could see the imprint of my thong underneath my comp. shorts, which was that much more arousing! I don't consider myself gay but that attention is very sexy and arousing!!! Its like eye's followed me the whole 1.5 hours I was in the gym! After hitting 5 ab exercises for 3-4 sets it was cardio time. I was feeling so good! Got on the treadmill and I noticed that as I was jogging my ass was really bouncing pretty good. lol After about 3 minutes I noticed a guy at the Abs twist machine just standing near the screen doing what seemed to be checking out my Ass. Not on one occasion but between is 2-3 sets. lol This was an amazing night but didn't stop there! I was feeling so sexy that I didn't even hesitate to strip down to my Thong in the locker room!

I stood at my locker in just my blue Thong and sleeveless shirt drinking my post workout supplement, packing my bag and preparing my shower items. One guy came in as I was in that state but nothing special. I went into the Sauna for about 20 minutes and one other guy came in wearing just his brief underwear; there was no conversation. I just sat taking in the heat and sitting on the upper level with my feet on their sides, heals touching, but thighs spread. Just basking in this great night I was having! After leaving the Sauna I stood in the mirror for a bit, did a few poses and checked out my Booty in the mirror (However, no one was there to see). Went back to my locker and on the way to the shower I said fuck it and took my shirt off at my locker (Now, I was completely naked except for my Cocksox Thong) I walked to the mirror looked at myself for about 10 seconds admiring my body and the fact that I looks a lil slimmer lol. Went into the shower items and teased the fuck out of myself in the shower. I wanted to cum so bad but I with held it (I still haven't cum yet, letting it build up even more :) )

After the shower and drying off I decided fuck it I'm going to just take my towel off and let my BBC hang while i change clothes rather than slipping my pants on under my towel. I realized I'd never seen myself naked in the gym mirror (full body). So, I went to the mirror pull my pants down (as I was getting dressed after my shower) and my cock just plopped out and swung. I said to myself, "Damn! I have a big cock! I guess the ladies who have complimented me in the past weren't lying!" lmao! Along with my muscle development I was feeling so manly, sexy and aroused. It was such a blissful night. I really hope to have others like this one.

A couples pics from last night. What do you think? :)

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Man, great stories guys. Man, I should join this locker room fun.

BlaqThonger

An Amazing Night in the Locker Room!!!

Last night in the Gym/Locker Room. Oh last night was a very confident night for me :) I’ve started doing Boxing training and that has just pumped up my testosterone and confidence. After a great Chest workout, Boxing session and Cardio it was locker room time ofcourse. ;) I wasted no time striping down to my emerald green Cocksox Thong. I was wearing that an only a sleeveless Tank that cut off at the waist just about the Thongline (waistband). I packed up my bag like that as people walked in and passed behind me as the showers, sauna and restroom are all in that same direction. As I walked to the sauna at least 2 guys got a great rear view of me. I went in the sauna and it was a Jackpot! There were 3 guys in there. One wearing a towel that was hiked up and the others shorts. I was on the bottom seat and a guy was above me to the left. He was looking down on my Thonged Ass from the top like the whole time and the guy next to me who see from the side while the one diagonally across could see my firmly secured cock and thick thighs cradling it. None of them seemed uncomfortable and it was a great experience! I went out to show off my ass while a couple guys were still in there. They all has perfect looks!

After some time about 10 minutes another guy came in and he loves to walk around the locker or just relax in his briefs. Not much booty but nice legs and calves. He came in and that was the ticket! The others left one at a time and he proceeded to make the sauna temp. hotter. It was so “Hot” and the temp increase was making me all shiny and oooooh it was amazing! My Thong became completely drenched as well as my Tank. It looked like I was wear a swimming Thong and Tank. The Black tank really set the emerald green cocksox off! I left the sauna for a bit to cool down and “show off” lol. I did a few Quad poses in the locker room mirror next to the sauna and a couple guys came to the corridor and lookdown down at me with intrigue. One came around as I was doing a side Booty pose. That was really hot as he saw me checking myself out! Hehehe

Back in the sauna, I decided to show the one guy my ass really well! As I was in the sauna I slowly rotated my body, pausing for a moment at each angle; of course longer when my ass was to him. I think he checked me out a bit as I noticed him checking me out in the locker room while changing once. The gym was closing so he left and I did the same. Went in to the shower directly from the sauna and cam so hard I almost let out a moan in the shower. I’m trying to work up the nerve to take off my shirt while near the bathroom mirrors and check myself out in the just a Thong but the body’s not ready yet nor I am brave enough yet. But it’s cumming! hehehe

Svanttemo

Hi! My first post here. Sorry for bad english ? I have to share my first thong flash ever! I was at some spa this weekend with my gf, and i was wearing her thong's all wknd. So i was swimming in normal mens swimming suit and nothing special there, but in locker room I was thinking should i put on just a boxers because there was pretty much people in there, and i haven't shown my thong to anybody but my gf ever. So I was in corner, with huge mirror o the wall, and i thought i can try to put my pink(!) thongs on with a towel around, but that didn't go as well i thought ? there was not anybody in same corner at that moment so i thinkd that fuck it and took off the towel and got my thong up, and cheked myself at mirror and bang! There was a guy coming from behind the locker, i didnt know what to do so i panicked and turn my back (and ass, off corse) to him ? he just went pass and nothing, but i was horny ass hell for the all day long ?