My Friends Thong

PantyBoyToy

PantyBoyToy
sounds like he is looking for a reason to wear more...give him the nudge he needs and tell him you really want to see him in heels and a skirt...he will do it for you.

Newbie1994

He is wearing Mens Thongs. I think he shops at a place called Jovana Design from what he told me. Aha I told him I would love to see that. He said maybe.

K

kiyoothong

I think your friend is trying to find his own identity. He feels uncomfortable being himself because he is too conscious of the standards of society.Deep inside, he wants to be an easy going guy but he doesnt want others to judge him. You should keep pampering him so that he can gain more confidence in himself.

Newbie1994

Your right he lacks the confidence. I think it's also who he is. He is professional but then a total party animal when out of work.

It took me weeks but he finally caved in an wore a total outfit for me. A tiny black corset, latex miniskirt, black g string and 7 inch heels.

It was funny I had to tie his corset, he looked rather cute all dressed up like that. He was hobbling around so I had to teach him how to walk in his heels. He complained but he was really good.

He's been talking about his thongs and says he feels ashamed of himself that I saw. I don't know how to suggest. But have some quite cute shots.

Newbie1994

I wanted to share a few pictures including a picture I edited. I really need to tell him that I have created a thread about him. I think we should get one of those photos to go viral.

I have a few pictures of him looking really cute in a corset and heels. I don't know how I managed to get him to do that but it was pretty awesome.

We have become really close these past few months and have been doing rather crazy things together. He has really opened up to me about a few things. Although he has started to complain about a particular G String that he can't get used to.

14202920_305673793128239_1671209970_o.jpg

14124041_300955680266717_596610982_o.jpg

Last edited: