My Friends Thong

Newbie1994

Hello,

I came across this website by chance and wanted to post a story about my friends introduction to Thongs.

Me and my friend who will rename nameless have always had an odd relationship. He is quite distant and secretive. But a few years ago we had been texting and he asked for abit of advise and support.

This was rather strange for my friend although he is small he is very secretive and driven and always when I see him wearing a suit.

Anyway I said I would help him with anything and he replied that he wanted to try a thong. I was taken aback by this but we agreed to go shopping the following Saturday.

The following Saturday arrived and trips to Ann Summers and Primark resulted in a Thong and some G Strings. I had pretended to buy them for me but at the end of the day I handed the bag over and he smiled and thanked me for my helping him.

He text me later in the day and he seemed over the moon but did not feel right about having women's thongs. He loved the look but wanted something that was made for a male. We did some searching and found Jovana Design and so proceeded the first of many orders.

Anyway to cut a long story short a few months later we met up and I was eager to find how he got on. Now my friend in rather professional in everything he does and wants to do everything the correct way. So when he bent over and his G String was showing I was rather suprised how much he suited them and couldn't resist getting a shot on my phone.

I showed my friend later and he was abit annoyed at first but then by a crazy turn of events said he wasn't happy with the picture and asked me that if I wanted one then try not to make the picture blurry. So anyway this was the result which I got later in the evening.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Newbie1994

I will have to have a chat with him. It's just approaching him and persuading him. He presents this professional image and it seems he is a bit of a workaholic so I don't know how it will work, any suggestions ?
Good news though as I do have another picture here.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:

Newbie1994

I don't think it would cross his mind that there are other thong wearers. I only came across this page after doing a search originally trying to find others like it. I am meeting up with him later today. I'm going to have to persuade him to have his photo taken ;)

UPDATE.................

You will never guess what I have just snapped !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Newbie1994

He didn't realize that it was out. I tried to talk to him about it and he was moaning how expensive it was. I have to admit I am glad I have found this forum I was beginning to think I was a weirdo for liking my friend in a thong.

Any suggestions ?

result (7).jpg
result (8).jpg

Last edited:

Newbie1994

Here a quick update. Hoping for more responses to bring this thread alive. This is all I have for now. He is unaware maybe I will have to point it out to him. I have higher quality images but they never seem to translate to this site.

Any advice would be welcome !!!

image.jpg

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, so hot. He's what I call a geek or a goody goody guy. You know those straight A role model guys. But wow, his thongs say otherwise. I guess your friend has some kink in him, but he's afraid to show that to the world. As a friend, you should pamper him with compliments and love so that he gains more confidence in himself. And your friend has a nice body, so he should flaunt it more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Newbie1994

It's been ages since I posted I totally thought this thread had died before it had time to take off.

Your right he's pretty straight talking and very work focused. We have actually got quite close these past months. When I asked him about Thongs he seemed pretty ashamed of the fact that he wore them and that I knew. He mentioned that he went through a period where he had testicular pain and he tried everything and thongs were the only thing that helped. He complained of the cost of thongs and that he could not afford the proper ones but I got the impression that he was fussy what he wore and it had to be quality. He apologised that it was so weird and he was probably the strangest guy on the planet. The conversation was one of those early hours meaningful conversations. I joked that I kinda liked it and he was pretty confused and said it would take a crazy person to like it. I joked that I would want a picture of him in one and he gave me a strange look and said maybe one day.

I guess in terms of personality he is pretty professional, he does not show a lot of feelings but sometimes that shines through that he wants someone who cares.

I did manage to snap a few pictures if anyone wants to see.

Last edited:

Newbie1994

image.jpg

Quick snap from a few weeks ago. He was chatting away and pretty wasted but stayed over mine for the evening after a night out.

We were in a bar earlier in the evening and I'm the UK there is an advert on TV with a male dancing in high heels and as the bar was packed there was jeering and homophobic comments made. He turned round and said to me 'I may not be Gay or Bisexual or anything else but sometimes I wish the human race would actually respect each other' I agreed and then this shocking comment came from him 'sometimes I wish I could dress up in a miniskirt, corset and 7 inch heels and make a point that we as humans can all do crazy things' I joked that I may take him up on that offer.