Videos- intentionally letting Thong show

Ar57204

Do you guys Happen to have any videos of girls intentionally adjusting their thongs over their Jeans so they can show? I couldnt come accross any on the site. I thought Id start a thread

Maceyyy

Yeah, interested in this too. Also anyone have any pictures/videos of girls who realise their thong is showing, and then try to adjust and hide it?

juicybootythong

This is lady Sonia. She does exactly that, except I don’t think she was really nervous and didn’t really want to flash her thong for people to see...but it happened anyway. Go to 11:40 and enjoy

wildebeast

This clip is part of a video I stumbled upon a couple of years back and I love it.

It was from a Youtube channel by a guy who made videos about his motorcycles. He always had a couple of dashcams when he was riding around and he often posted videos of him giving rides to friends and strangers he picked up. When he gave rides to girls he would secretly turn the rear camera around right before she jumped on, so that it would tape her ass instead of the road haha. Most of those videos were kinda boring tbh as there was just a whole lot of nothing or at best a faint thong line, but then came this video.

Just as they're going off and she leans forward to grab him, her thong pops out and I'm like HELL YEAH FINALLY SOME TAIL haha. But then you get a little scare cause as soon as he slows down a little again, she reaches back with her hand as if going to tuck it down, and you're like fuck, why did she have to check so soon!? But rather than tucking it she pulls it UP and wedges it as if making sure it continues to show haha :cool:

w33w33

This clip is part of a video I stumbled upon a couple of years back and I love it.

It was from a Youtube channel by a guy who made videos about his motorcycles. He always had a couple of dashcams when he was riding around and he often posted videos of him giving rides to friends and strangers he picked up. When he gave rides to girls he would secretly turn the rear camera around right before she jumped on, so that it would tape her ass instead of the road haha. Most of those videos were kinda boring tbh as there was just a whole lot of nothing or at best a faint thong line, but then came this video.

Just as they're going off and she leans forward to grab him, her thong pops out and I'm like HELL YEAH FINALLY SOME TAIL haha. But then you get a little scare cause as soon as he slows down a little again, she reaches back with her hand as if going to tuck it down, and you're like fuck, why did she have to check so soon!? But rather than tucking it she pulls it UP and wedges it as if making sure it continues to show haha ?

[video=youtube;wxVXAelfGxw]
This video seems to be down. Do you have an alternate link or it saved somewhere? Was looking forward to it after your description :(

juicybootythong

Right at 12:25 a couple starts coming down the aisle just as she bends down. She gives them a good look at her thong diving into her ass before realizing how close they are. You can tell the guy must’ve been starring at it because the woman positions herself between him and lady Sonia. Incredible