Advice

Ubuntu1

Hi all,
Have any of you been made to feel shame about this fetish that we have (thongs). When I was in high school ( I'm 26 now) I always felt a little different because I would ask a potential girlfriend if she wore thongs and it was almost a deal breaker for me , like if she didn't wear them she became less attractive to me. Sometimes I wonder now if it is "normal" to have a fetish although I don't have a wife / girlfriend right now and haven't in over 10 years so maybe it will be less of an issue in a relationship. Sometimes I just wonder if other guys that say ,really like boobs feel the amount of excitement that we do about thongs ?

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Hi all,
Have any of you been made to feel shame about this fetish that we have (thongs). When I was in high school ( I'm 26 now) I always felt a little different because I would ask a potential girlfriend if she wore thongs and it was almost a deal breaker for me , like if she didn't wear them she became less attractive to me. Sometimes I wonder now if it is "normal" to have a fetish although I don't have a wife / girlfriend right now and haven't in over 10 years so maybe it will be less of an issue in a relationship. Sometimes I just wonder if other guys that say ,really like boobs feel the amount of excitement that we do about thongs ?

disclaimer: high & drunk wisdom coming your way

Further information is needed. Look, there is a distinct difference between 'fetish' and 'kink'. A fetish is past a kink when the kink is required to climax. (i'm not an MD). So how deep is your kink about thongs gotten?

/high&drunkScott

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I used to be the same. If I saw a VPL it was an instant turn off.

I think I am more tolerate now because of the rise of the 'cheekies' and Brazilian type of underwear which seems very popular now and the fact they they are basically like thongs.

Still can't get past it when a girl wears them big granny types though. That is a deal breaker.

TONY

To be honest,I'm a non nude ass fetishist.I love thongs but I love all butt coverings.There was a long stretch there where I felt strange,as you did.Women I was with had to indulge my ass obsession or I simply couldn't be with them.I never had an attraction to womens breasts,which all of my male friends found very strange.Actually,it was boards like this one that made the feeling of alienation go away.Rubbing elbows with people who have a similar mindset helps make one feel less "weird".I absolutely think the boob and leg and foot fetishists and kinksters feel exactly the same excitement we do.The source may be different,but the raging hardon is not.:D

Ubuntu1

I felt (and still do pretty much feel) the same way, Tony. A nice ass is really attractive but a nice ass and a thong too? That is like raging hard on status for me haha. I agree with what thongking said about granny panties, I don't think I could be with someone who wore those. I also have a preference for the v-string or g string thongs the most, I don't really like the thicker ones lol. Fuck it if it's shallow I have learned to just accept this is the way I am. The way I look at it now is that life is too short not to have a partner that indulges your biggest kink. It's a pretty simple kink as well if you look at all the stuff people are into lol .I would indulge any kinks she has as well. Kind of reminds me of the movie Fifty shades of grey (don't ask me how I saw it I was dragged along to that movie for some reason lol) how the main actor was like this is the way I am . I think the bdsm kinksters feel the same way we do just for a different stimulus :)

Last edited: