My Friend's MILF Hot Thongs

Alex3004

Thong Lover
Well guys, this week I was extremely lucky, can't even still believe this! But lets begin from the start.
Things happened so that I met my friend who I havent seen for may be 3-4 years from the university and was invited to his house. As it appeared he lives with his mother who opened the door. She must be smth like 48 years old. The first thing I noticed about her is, though she's a bit curvy, how hot her body was. I think she is may be 100-75-105 cm. Really love this type of body. She was wearing a rather tight dark brown dress, so that I could see her hot cleavage and bra lines. But I couldn't see any panty lines, even when once she bent over in the kitchen and I was behind. So I think either she didn't have panties at all on her or she was wearing some tiny thongs that I couldn't even notice (I believe in second option, haha). Anyway, this moment I even felt how my dick started to become hard a bit, because her ass in that position was simply perfect.
After dinner his hot mother left us going to the country house on the car, and I with my friend went to his room. But after may be 15-20 min he had a call from work and said he had to leave me for 1-1,5 hours offering me to wait him. I agreed. When he left I was first thinking bout how to spend this time, but suddenly I had a great idea to go to his mother's bedroom and find her lingerie there, so that I can finally know if she wears thongs and what type of panties she loves most.
So I quickly ran to her room and started to search. I was a bit nervous but already very horny at the same time. First I couldn't find anything but finally I saw a pretty large box in the corner of her wardrobe. When I took it and opened on her bed I couldn't believe myself - there were so many hot thongs, and, what is more, ONLY thongs! I was so horny watching them, taking my dick out of my jeans, cause it was harder than ever! After watching them all and giving a huge cumshot in a toilet paper, I quickly took all those hot thongs on my phone camera and now I have a collection of them!
So here is a first part of it, will upload more if you are interested in ;)

Gbanger

Great story! It's always such a great feeling to discover some hot babe is a total thong lover. It's enhanced when it's an older woman too!

I

Ilovethongs10

Please post more. Perhaps a picture of her or a picture of the her thong drawer/ box they were in. Thanks

J

juiceUK

She sounds like a MILF, did you not find any worn panties ? great story btw.

skunkplant

Great story and sexy thongs! I'd of been busting a nut to them as well! Thanks for all the pictures!