Cousin of my GF

awehm

My gf has two cousins who are around 18-20 and 22-23 years old, i don't know exactly.
Both are "party girls" and hardcore "jailbaits" from how they dress, my cock pretty much is ready to shoot a load once they enter the room.
they live in a different town and we went to visit a while back.
I got very lucky and they were both out one night and my gf fell asleep early.
I had a blast looking through their thongs and desperately tried to find some used ones.
The older one had some used ones spread over her room so i grabbed a few and took some deep smells and of course i licked them.
As expected they smelled and tasted like heaven.
Soon i shot a huge load into one, but cleaned it up afterwards and put everything back.
the younger one only owns very tiny naughty thongs, no other panties, but i couldn't find a worn one anywhere, such a shame...
i also looked for a vibrator but nothing of the sorts turned up.
I love smelling and licking dirty thongs of friends whenever i have teh chance, but i never steal any or take pictures.

Edit: i guess i posted into the wrong subforum, sorry!

Last edited:

awehm

thanks, i will try to take some pictures next time.
hopefully i can get one from a party night that has a lot of smell and juice ;-)
I wish girls wore their thongs for several days instead of changing them daily, imagine the heavenly smell!

awehm

nothing yet, haven't been to visit them ever since.
they are coming over some time soon, maybe i will get a chance then, but it's very unlikely.