Thong Flashing Adventures

Currently away in Orlando having a great time with some thong flashing thrown in!
Have flashed the cleaning ladies 3 times first was by accident !

This morning me and my wife was asleep and I had snuck the sign on the door so wife didn't know and knew they would arrive around 9am so night before set my neon purple lace thong on the counter ready.
Heard knock at the door quickly jumped up and got there before my wife could react chucked my thong on making sure my dick was out just a little then opened the door.

Was greeted by an OK looking young African girl who offered me towels then looked down to see my thong and smiled with a big grin I said could I have some toilet rolls (thinking to prolong the flash) she said one moment then walked down to her cart I could hear giggling and laughing!

When she returned got best surprise ever she brought another young girl with her and an older maybe 50s lady they all came up and passed me a towel each I was in heaven! Each had a smile and checked my thong out I made sure to turn so they got the rear view to!
They smiled and left could hear so much laughing after.

Once got in room I checked myself in the mirror, see my dick out my thong and noticed due to the freezing air con in the room my dick had shrunk up inside of me! Made worst by fact I'm freshly shaved! Had about inch of less dick on show!

K

kiyoothong

Haha great story, Essexboy. Next time I get room service, I am gonna remember your story and try that.

Anyway, I'm new to this whole thong flashing business and I try to flash my thong when I am biking. I only give a quick flash to other bikers and go somewhere else. But if there's a hottie behind me, I make sure that my thong is showing so that she can get a nice view of my whaletail. I hope I don't cause any accidents.

thongz

I remember two years back I went to a pretty exclusive tennis club where you had to be a member and that kind of thing. I was invited by my female boss for a day of tennis with a couple of clients we were trying to win over and thought I could have some fun with them all as it would all be ladies that day. I packed my white shorts that were pretty see through seeing it would be appropriate to wear whites at the club, wore a bright red thong that would be highly visible. Not only were they visible from the rear but also from the front and all day I was getting stares which was so thrilling. Our two clients were pretty hot in their tennis skirts and it was hard to contain my excitement as I saw my boss bending ever so slightly at the nets showing some cheeks. What an adventure of flashing my thong and we sealed the deal after I fucked one of them after our game of tennis as she turned out to be a fan of men in thongs!

thongz

After the game of tennis I sheepishly apologised for my exposure so if they hadn't noticed my thong they definitely did now! The one I fucked said I did notice you're underwear was pretty skimpy as the waistband was just a thin string and thought it might have been a thong but didn't think many men would opt for that choice of underwear. I immediately turned around and said yep it's definitely a thong and from there I knew I had her in the bag. She was 29 and also wore a thong that day that she let me keep after our session to which I get my boss to wear sometimes ;)

thongz

Exposing my thong at the gym is a hot spot for flashing - wearing bright coloured thongs in compressions is a good way to get women behind you to notice what I'm wearing. I've bedded a few chicks at the gym including a PT after they noticed what underwear I had on. The best is when you start talking about what underwear they wear under their gym tights and there is nothing hotter than when they say a G string too! The time with the PT I told her I didn't believe her as I couldn't notice a thong line through her compressions until I convinced her to pull them down till she showed me her tail - I was pleasantly surprised when they were lace as I thought she would have gone for more of a sporty material. It didn't matter as we ended up in her bed later that night!

Today went for my favourite set up inside local Eastern European run beauty shop, I walked in and see 3 stunning young blondes working there with an older lady maybe 40+ but still sexy and then my favourite a young blonde no older than 19 in tight leggings just finishing getting her hair done. .

Anyways! The sunbed is at the back of the shop so I requested several minutes then porceeded to the back of the shop entering the sunbed I quickly undressed and hid the goggles.
I was in a small lacy thong and pulled my flaccid dick so just the head was poking out.

I built up the courage and slowly stepped out of the sunbed and called out that I needed goggles but no one heard me so I walked further into the salon where they all could see me! They all smiled and giggled.

The owner who was attractive blond came up and opened new pair of goggles for me all whilst looking down fiddling with the packaging her eyes was directly on my cock and it begun to grow, within minutes my hard cock has popped fully out of my lacy thong and is pointing 90 degrees at her!

I could see the young 19 year old move to get a better view and give me a smile. The woman then poceeded to cover my eyes and fit the goggles as I stand in middle of the shop with a raging hard on poking out of my thong, the other women assumed I could not see now and moved to all view better.
I was leaking pre cum and ready to pop as she stepped back from fixing my goggles she knocked my penis and I just cum practically unaided and was so chocked I just jumped into the sunbed

Once inside the sunbed I could hear them all laughing.

K

kiyoothong

Today went for my favourite set up inside local Eastern European run beauty shop, I walked in and see 3 stunning young blondes working there with an older lady maybe 40+ but still sexy and then my favourite a young blonde no older than 19 in tight leggings just finishing getting her hair done. .

Anyways! The sunbed is at the back of the shop so I requested several minutes then porceeded to the back of the shop entering the sunbed I quickly undressed and hid the goggles.
I was in a small lacy thong and pulled my flaccid dick so just the head was poking out.

I built up the courage and slowly stepped out of the sunbed and called out that I needed goggles but no one heard me so I walked further into the salon where they all could see me! They all smiled and giggled.

The owner who was attractive blond came up and opened new pair of goggles for me all whilst looking down fiddling with the packaging her eyes was directly on my cock and it begun to grow, within minutes my hard cock has popped fully out of my lacy thong and is pointing 90 degrees at her!

I could see the young 19 year old move to get a better view and give me a smile. The woman then poceeded to cover my eyes and fit the goggles as I stand in middle of the shop with a raging hard on poking out of my thong, the other women assumed I could not see now and moved to all view better.
I was leaking pre cum and ready to pop as she stepped back from fixing my goggles she knocked my penis and I just cum practically unaided and was so chocked I just jumped into the sunbed

Once inside the sunbed I could hear them all laughing.

Wow, what a story. And you're lucky that they're open minded. If that happened elsewhere, you could have been kicked out.

K

kiyoothong

Exposing my thong at the gym is a hot spot for flashing - wearing bright coloured thongs in compressions is a good way to get women behind you to notice what I'm wearing. I've bedded a few chicks at the gym including a PT after they noticed what underwear I had on. The best is when you start talking about what underwear they wear under their gym tights and there is nothing hotter than when they say a G string too! The time with the PT I told her I didn't believe her as I couldn't notice a thong line through her compressions until I convinced her to pull them down till she showed me her tail - I was pleasantly surprised when they were lace as I thought she would have gone for more of a sporty material. It didn't matter as we ended up in her bed later that night!

I got a gym membership, so hopefully I'll have some stories to tell.