Thong Flashing Adventures

Gold

I've been flashing my thong a lot more recently so I thought it might be fun to start a thread where we would tell stories about when we flashed our thongs. To keep things interesting, I though it would be fun to post pictures of the thong we were wearing that day.

To start things off I'll tell a story about what I did yesterday. It was a typical work day and I decided to wear my new white cotton Jockey thong. This is the first women's thong that I've ever purchased so it's a little small in the front but I love it! I often wear thongs to work but I've never purposely shown them off. I'm sure they do show from time to time because I usually wear loose pants but I've never tried to catch anyone's reaction. I ended up having to stay a bit later than usual so I could finish up a project before the weekend and as I was waiting to catch the bus I had this sudden urge to flash my whaletail. As I waited for the bus I got more and more horny just thinking about it. Since it was around 7:30pm, there weren't many people on the bus. There was one lady who looked like she was in her early 40's and another girl who looked to be in her late teens or early early 20's. At first I was a little nervous so I sat near the back of the bus, behind both of them. As we got closer to my stop I worked up the courage to flash the two women. I walked up to the section of the bus they were sitting at and purposely dropped my bus pass. As I bent over to pick it up, I pointed my ass in their direction so they had no other choice but to look at my thong! After I picked up my pass I turned around and the younger girl had a look of disgust on her face while the older one smiled at me. It gave me such a rush!!!

I have to catch two buses to get pack to my house so I got off the first bus and walked to the stop to catch the second bus. On the second bus there was two guys that were allowed to be in their mid 40's, on girl who looked like she was in her mid twenties and another girl who looked like she was in her late 30's or early 40's. I was feeling a lot more confident now so when I got on the second bus I decided to sit near the front, just behind the two guys. This bus had a bench along the back and two benches along the sides. The two women were both sitting on the bench in the back so I sat on the bench along the side. When I sat down I lifted up my shirt so I could scratch my back and expose my thong. I didn't bother pulling it back down so for 20 minutes my thong was out for all to see! I saw the younger girl glance at it a few times then she took out her phone and took a picture! The older woman looked at it for a second and then she ignored it for the rest of the ride. At this point I was rock hard. About 10 minutes into the ride, the driver picked up a couple in their 30's and they sat right behind me! Out of the corner of my eye I saw the guy tap his girlfriend on the shoulder and point at my thong. His girlfriend started laughing and I got even harder!!!

When I got off the bus I still needed to walk for about 15 minutes before I got back to my house (I know I have quite a large commute to get to work and back haha. Normally I drive but my car is in the shop right now so I've been taking the bus for the past week). To get home, I have to walk by a grocery store and a park so I thought I'd have some fun and flash my thong some more. I walked into the parking lot outside the grocery store and their were a lot of people!!! There were two moms that looked to be in there 50's or 60's both loading their groceries into the trunks on their cars. I walked right behind them and pretended to tie my shoe. They both burst out laughing which made me so horny. When I stood up they both smiled at me and when I walked away I heard them start laughing again. I think a ton of other people saw my thong besides those two women but I didn't catch any of their reactions.

Last but not least, I walked through the park on my way home. It looked like it was empty but near the playground their was a mom and her daughter. The mom looked to be around 40 and she was sitting on a bench while talking on the phone. I walked right up to her and pretended to tie my shoe. When I got up she gave me a disgusted look and as I walked away I heard her say to the person on the phone "Some guy wearing a thong just bent over in front of me!". It was so hot, I haven't had a rush like that in a long time.

When I got home I jacked off in my thong and busted one of the greatest nuts of my life! Afterwards I did this little photo shoot to show you guys what I was wearing. Let me know what you think and I'd love to hear some of your thong flashing stories!

Last edited:

Gold

Haha glad you liked it. If any one else has any thong flashing stories, feel free to share them here!

Gold

I've got another story for you all!

Today I had the day off so I went for a run along the beach near my house. I was wearing my new black cotton Jockey thong, super loose khaki shorts and a basketball jersey. Since it's summer, there was a ton of cute college girls hanging out at the beach. There was a group of 3 girls and that were playing frisbee with their dog. When I ran by them there dog started jumping started running after me and barking. One of the girls apologized and told me that the dog was just a puppy so he didn't know any better. I bent down to pet the dog and made sure my thong was showing. When they saw my thong, the three girls all smiled and looked at each other like they were trying not to laugh. At one point, two of the girls walked a bit more behind me and i assumed they were just trying to get a better look at my ass and black thong. I kept talking to them, asking them questions about the dog and none of them could keep a straight face when they were replying to me. Eventually I stood up and continued on my run and as I was leaving I heard them all burst out laughing and one of them said "I got a picture of his thong!". It was so incredibly hot I could barely even continue my run. I ended up walking most of the way home because my dick was so hard. When I got home I busted a great nut then I took these pictures:

K

kiyoothong

Great stories man. And I must say you look sexy in your thongs.
I'd come up to you and chat you up if you flashed in front of me.
Next time, wear something that's more sheer and thin. Perhaps a g-string? Or wear something that's a bit girly and lacy.
Anyway, keep us posted when you have another story.

Gold

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Yesterday I went on another little adventure. I had to get some groceries so I decided to have a little fun. I was wearing my black cotton Jockey thong again, a very thin (pretty much see-through) white t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I drove out to one of the larger grocery stores in the city which is about a half hour drive from where I live. I go to this grocery store from time to time because it has a much better selection than the one near my house but this time I went because I wanted to show of my thong to as many people as possible hahaha. My jeans fit me well which was a problem because when I bent over, they would stay in place and my thong wouldn't show as much as I wanted it to. I was in a super horny mood to say the least hahaha so I unbuttoned my pants but kept the fly zipped up so that they wouldn't completely fall off. I think unbuttoning them made them a little too loose because even while I was just walking around, my pants kept sliding down my ass hahaha.

As I walked into the grocery store I could immediately feel all of the eyes on me thanks to my see-through shirt and the fact that my jeans were already working their way down my ass. First I went to the produce section to grab some vegetables. There was a girl who looked to be around 19 that was looking at some oranges and as she went to put them back she knocked a bunch onto the floor. I got on my hands and knees to help her pick them up. I made sure my thong was showing by poking my ass out but to my surprise, she was also wearing a thong! She had some yoga pants and when she bent over I saw her neon green thong with a white triangle slip about two inches. I was already hard at this point just from exposing my self but seeing her thong got me even harder. At one point, she quickly glanced over at my thong then immediately pulled up her yoga pants. It was almost like my thong was a reminder for her to pull up her own pants haha. One of the employees at the grocery store also came and helped for a bit but she just ignored the fact that my thong was showing. After we cleaned up the oranges, the girl with the neon green thong thanked me and right as I was about to start chatting her up, her boyfriend came and grabbed her by the arm. He gave me a really dirty look before he dragged off to the cash register. I wonder if he did that because he saw my thong hahaha.

I then continued on to the other aisles to buy the rest of the stuff on my list. The first two aisles I went to we're empty but when I walked by the third aisle, there was an absolute MILF in her 50's standing their looking at some magazines. I had no interest in reading any of the magazines but I thought it would be fun to take a small detour and do a little bit of flashing. I walked over to where she was standing and squatted down to grab a magazine on the bottom shelf. She was wearing sunglasses so I couldn't tell where she was looking but when I stood up she quickly turned her head away and began to put her magazine back. I was hoping to see some of her thong when she bent over to put the magazine back but she unfortunately had her shirt tucked in. Once she left the aisle I put back the magazine I was pretending to read and continued on with my adventure.

As I went from aisle to aisle I flashed a lady and her husband who looked to be in their late 20's or early 30's, a group of employees that were on their break (two ladies in their 40's, two guys in their 30's and a young girl in her 20's) and a woman in her mid 30's. The lady and her husband didn't really seem to notice, the 20 year old in the group of employees whispered to the group and pointed at my ass while they all giggled and the woman in her mid 30's gave me a disgusted look before walking away. Also there were all the people that could see my thong through my shirt as I walked around who had some mixed reactions as well. While I was doing this, I noticed that the MILF from the magazine aisle seemed to be following me! It seemed that overtime I flashed some one, I would stand up and she would be walking right by. I figured it must have been a coincidence and carried on. The whole time i was getting harder and harder to the point where I could barely contain myself.

Finally I got the cash register and there were a ton of people there! There are four cash registers at this grocery store and each one had a line of about 10 people! By this point I had worked up the courage and decided to just flash everyone there. When I got to the front of the line I put my basket on the ground and began to take each item from the basket and put it on the counter. By this point my pants were super low and I had about 4 inches of my thong on display every time I bent over. I heard one guy behind me say to his friend "what the fuck?" and a group of girls at the other cash register were laughing hysterically. I don't know if these people we're talking about/laughing at me but I just assumed they were which made it that much hotter. When I had put all of my stuff on the counter I noticed the MILF from the magazine aisle was near the exit rummaging through her purse. I thought to my self that she must have got a great look at my ass as I was putting my things on the counter haha.

After I finished paying, I walked towards the exit and the MILF stopped going through her purse and started to head for the door. I got there just before she did so I opened it up and said "After you". She laughed and said "That's ok, go ahead". While we were leaving the store, I reached up my shirt and scratched my back so that she could get one last look at my little black thong. I started heading towards my car when I heard someone say "Did you see that mom?". I turned around and saw that the woman who said was the same lady in her mid 30's that gave me the disgusted look earlier! And her mom was the sexy MILF from the magazine aisle was her mom!!! They didn't really look anything alike so I never made the connection while I was in the store. The lady in her mid 30's wasn't very attractive so it was almost like a "Stacy's Mom" situation hahaha. After that I was to far away to hear what they were saying but the MILF smiled at me which again made my dick even harder.

I then loaded my groceries in my car (while a handful of people in the parking lot checked out my thong) and drove home. The whole experience was such a rush I could hardly wait to get home and but a nut. Needless to say, it was one of the best nuts of my life!

Here are some pictures of what I was wearing. I didn’t have the best lighting when I took these pictures but if you look closely you can see my thong through my t-shirt in the first picture. I’m sure you can imagine what that would have looked like in the well lit grocery store hahaha.

thonglover09

So I did my first official thong flash today, at the mall in Sacramento California. I was in payless with my wife, who was shopping for a new pair of shoes. She knows I wear thongs and panties, and loves it. So I was wearing my vs leopard print thong, when I spotted 3 really hot college girls. So I thought I would try and flash them, lowered my pants down to wear about 5" of my thong was showing turned towards them and squatted to to bottom shelf. Within minutes one girl noticed, and quickly turned and walked back down another aisle. She must of told her friend because here came the same girl with her friend. When she saw my thong, she opened her mouth then quickly smiled. She pulled out her phone and snapped a pic, as well as a video. I know because I saw it put of the corner of my eye. The two then went over and showed the 3rd girl the picture and video of it,and began texting all of her friends about my secret. I just wish I could find that picture and video they took, it was a huge turn on for me. Sadly I wasn't able to make a video of their reaction, but i hope to go flashing again soon and maybe get a good video of a reaction.

cheesewiz

So hot about you and the girl both on the ground picking up fruit, both showing your thongs. I wonder if she knew hers was showing like kinda intentionally but thought it would be weird since you both were wearing them

K

kiyoothong

Man, these stories are great. After reading all the posts here, I want to go out and flash my thong too. I just don't have the balls to do that. Anyway keep flashing, and if ever I flash my thong in public, I'll post my own story here.

Gold

So I did my first official thong flash today, at the mall in Sacramento California. I was in payless with my wife, who was shopping for a new pair of shoes. She knows I wear thongs and panties, and loves it. So I was wearing my vs leopard print thong, when I spotted 3 really hot college girls. So I thought I would try and flash them, lowered my pants down to wear about 5" of my thong was showing turned towards them and squatted to to bottom shelf. Within minutes one girl noticed, and quickly turned and walked back down another aisle. She must of told her friend because here came the same girl with her friend. When she saw my thong, she opened her mouth then quickly smiled. She pulled out her phone and snapped a pic, as well as a video. I know because I saw it put of the corner of my eye. The two then went over and showed the 3rd girl the picture and video of it,and began texting all of her friends about my secret. I just wish I could find that picture and video they took, it was a huge turn on for me. Sadly I wasn't able to make a video of their reaction, but i hope to go flashing again soon and maybe get a good video of a reaction.

That's awesome thonglover09! I would have loved to have seen their reaction and your sexy whaletail! Since your wife knows you wear thongs, maybe you could try to convince her to get a picture or video of you flashing! That way she could film you as well as other people's reactions. It would be really hot if she pretended she didn't know you while she was filming then she could ask other people what they think about your whaletail!!!

So hot about you and the girl both on the ground picking up fruit, both showing your thongs. I wonder if she knew hers was showing like kinda intentionally but thought it would be weird since you both were wearing them

Haha yeah that would be awesome if that was the case. One thing I forgot to bring up in my story is that her yoga pants were a bit see-through so even when she pulled them up, I could still see that little neon green string tucked in between her ass cheeks.

Man, these stories are great. After reading all the posts here, I want to go out and flash my thong too. I just don't have the balls to do that. Anyway keep flashing, and if ever I flash my thong in public, I'll post my own story here.

Thanks! That's awesome man! If you are going to do it, I suggest starting small. Maybe try walking around some quiet streets in an area where you don't know many people. You don't need to make a big scene either, you can always do a quick flash and then keep it moving.

The first person I ever flashed was a woman in her 40's that was doing some gardening in front of her house. She lived in a suburban area about 20 minutes away from my house. I decided to wear an orange g-string that day and while I was walking around I kept thinking about how exhilarating it would be to flash my g-string to someone. When I saw this woman gardening, I thought it was the perfect opportunity because there was nobody else on the street. I walked along the sidewalk in front of her house, made sure my g-string was showing and then bent down and pretended to tie my shoe. At first she didn't even notice me so I cleared my throat and then she looked over. She had this confused look on her face but she just kept staring. When I stood up to walk away, I smiled at her and she still had the confused look on her face. It was such a rush! Ever since then I've been addicted to flashing people hahaha.

Doing this has actually helped me build up a lot of confidence in general. When I first starting flashing, I was really stepping out of my comfort zone. If someone does come up to you while you are flashing and comment on your thong, the best thing you can do is be honest and own it. Instead of being embarrassed, be proud of the fact that you are comfortable enough with yourself to wear male thongs. People respect confidence and they really respect people that are ok with being different. Even if someone tries to make fun of you for wearing a thong or calls you a weirdo, don't take it personally. Most of those people are either insecure about themselves so they feel the need to put down others or they are just closed minded. Don't stoop to their level, be the bigger man and wear that thong with pride!

And most importantly, have fun with it!!!

K

kiyoothong

Yes, thong flashing sounds like fun, but it's too risky. Like, I don't know if people are receptive. And I don't wanna flash young teenagers because that's just wrong in my opinion. There's nothing sexual about thong flashing, but it's still considered public indecency. I used to flash my thong when I was younger, but now that I am an adult, I get scared when I do something that is a little inappropriate.

Yeah like what Gold said, I might just start small and just grow into this hobby.

PinkAndLacy

If someone does come up to you while you are flashing and comment on your thong, the best thing you can do is be honest and own it. Instead of being embarrassed, be proud of the fact that you are comfortable enough with yourself to wear male thongs. People respect confidence and they really respect people that are ok with being different. Even if someone tries to make fun of you for wearing a thong or calls you a weirdo, don't take it personally. Most of those people are either insecure about themselves so they feel the need to put down others or they are just closed minded. Don't stoop to their level, be the bigger man and wear that thong with pride!

And most importantly, have fun with it!!!
What if you get off on the embarrassment? :p

Gold

I went on another adventure this morning. I decided to go to the local hot yoga studio for an early work out. My friend had been suggesting I try out yoga for a while now and they were offering a free trial class for beginners at the hot yoga studio down the road so I thought I'd give it a shot. I wore a white t-shirt, super loose silver shorts and a white satin thong.

When I walked in the class was about 75% full so I chose a spot in the middle and set down my mat. The room mainly consisted of women between the ages of 25-45 and there was about 10 men in the class as well. When I set down my mat, I felt my shorts slip down a bit and the guy next to me gave me a weird look so he must have seen my thong. The instructor came in shortly after and announced that we were going to start the class. She then got us to do a bunch of crazy poses that I don't remember the names of haha. There was a mirror in front of us and I noticed a group of 3 girls that were in their late 20's staring at my thong behind me. One of them seemed like she was trying to ignore it but couldn't stop looking while the other two kept smiling and giggling. This went on for the entire class and it made me super horny.

About half way through the class I was getting so sweaty that I decided to take my shirt off. I forgot that my shirt was actually covering up a lot of my thong slip so I heard a couple people laugh when I took it off. I pulled my shorts up a bit so that they weren't half way down my ass but I made sure the straps were still peeking out. However within about 5 minutes, my shorts had slipped right back down again haha.

Near the end of the class the instructor told us to make a pose while she walked around and commented on each persons form. When she got to me she said that "my butt was a little to high up" and she placed her hand on my lower back to push it down a bit. When she did this she put her whole hand on the triangle of my thong! She froze for a second and then whispered into my ear "sir, your underpants are showing". Even though she whispered a bunch of people in the class heard and glanced over at my thong. I said "whoops, my bad" and went to pull up my shorts. This entire time she still hand her hand on my thong and she quickly removed it when she saw me reaching for my shorts.

After the class wrapped up, I went to talk to the instructor about how I would go about signing up for more classes. At first she was telling me about prices and the schedule but when it was just me and her in the studio she changed the topic and said "sorry to embarrass you in the class earlier". I laughed it off and told her it was no big deal. I told her that I found things more comfortable than other underwear but they always seem to show out of the back of your pants. She laughed and agreed with me which means that she must wear thongs too! After chatting a bit more I ended up asking her for her number and she gave it to me! She said she's free Monday so I'm gonna give her a shout then. She's in her early 30's and she has brown hair and a really nice round ass. I'm definitely going to wear a thong when we hang out so i'll keep you guys posted.

Here's a few pictures of what I was wearing:

Gbanger

Great story Gold! I really look forward to hearing how things go with the hot yoga instructor. You're proving once again that confidence is all it takes. There's nothing wrong with a man who wears thong underwear as long as he is confident about it. If you got the confidence to match the thong, hot women will accept you for it! It's simple but hard.

Gold

Monday morning I texted the yoga instructor to see what she was up to. She said she was down to meet up and grab a bite to eat later that night. I picked her up around 5:30 PM and we headed to a restaurant downtown. I was wearing a navy blue polo shirt, khaki shorts and a black jockey thong.She was wearing a grey tank top and blue jeans. When we arrived at the restaurant and I watched her get out hoping I would see a whaletail. Unfortunately her jeans sat high up on her waist so I didn't get to see what kind of panties she was wearing.

We decided to sit out on the patio and when we sat down I could feel the breeze on my back and I knew that my thong was showing. I bunch of people that walked by gave me weird looks and one girl even took a picture! Unfortunately this girl wasn't really too into the date. The conversation was very one sided and she seemed far too invested in her phone. I decided that I was just going to try to bring her back to my place and if she wasn't down then we'd call it a night.

When we left the restaurant she actually asked me if I wanted to go to her place so I drove us there. When we got out the car, I made sure to get out first and I saw her glance over at my thong out of the corner of my eye. When we got inside she opened a bottle of wine and we chatted for a bit on her couch. She still seemed invested in her phone so I decided to just make a move.

We started making out and things got hot pretty quick. I took off her tank top and she was wearing a black lacy bra. As I started to undo her bra she began unbuttoning my shorts. When she pulled down my shorts and saw I was wearing a thong she tugged on the strap and then let it go as it snapped back on my hips. I was rock hard at this point and there was a little bit of cum that had oozed through the thong. She took her finger and wiped the cum off the thong before putting it in her mouth. I pulled down her jeans and she was wearing some lacey black panties. Although she wasn't wearing a thong she looked so incredibly sexy.

I reached down her panties and started to rub her clit as I searched through my shorts for a condom. Once I found one I took my shirt off while she took off her panties like a stripper. I put the condom on the table as she sat down on the couch with her legs spread open and I ate her out while I was wearing nothing but a thong. She kept moaning while I continued to lick her clit until she announced that she was going to cum. I then pulled my head away, kicked off my thong and reached for the condom. As I put the condom on she started crawling across the floor to the bedroom and motioned for me to follow. The way her ass swayed as she crawled was mesmerizing and I could see that her pussy was sopping wet. When we got to the bedroom, I was so horny I didn't last last very long haha. Luckily she was already on the verge of cumming so it didn't really matter. I fucked her cowboy style and she screamed while her sweaty tits were flopping all around.

After we finished she immediately reached for her phone and I thought "Fuck this, I'm out". It was great sex but I can't really fuck with girls that can't hold a conversation. It seemed like we both had the same intentions so maybe I'll call her up to fuck again. I went back to the living room and put on my thong and then walked over to the washroom to take a piss. I then went back to the living room and as I was bending over picking up the rest of my clothes she asked if i was leaving. I told her I was as she stood completely naked in the doorway to her bedroom. She told me that she would like to see me again soon and I gave her a kiss as she grabbed my cock through my thong. I then put on the rest of my clothes and headed home.