Random Stripper Thought

waterbottle008

Has anyone ever dated a stripper? While working they have thongs and the smallest g-strings you could ever find on. I've always wondered what life was like on the outside of the strip club for them, of course from a thong/g-string wearing perspective.

My friends and I practically became regulars at a couple of clubs back in our early twenties and I saw a few of the strippers outside the club a couple times, man they looked good in regular clothes. I've asked a couple while getting dances if they like to wear thongs while not working and they've all said yes.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
They will always say yes to you while working man... Any way I haven't dated an stripper but my exgirlfriend Xime did for about two months, she said to me they are just regular people with an intense kinky side that her every day clothes were very normal wearing mainly checky panties and boyshorts, since they wear thongs at work always, and that her nightclub outfits were extremely sexy and almost always without underwear

waterbottle008

They will always say yes to you while working man... Any way I haven't dated an stripper but my exgirlfriend Xime did for about two months, she said to me they are just regular people with an intense kinky side that her every day clothes were very normal wearing mainly checky panties and boyshorts, since they wear thongs at work always, and that her nightclub outfits were extremely sexy and almost always without underwear

Thanks for the insight man. I will agree with you in that they would say anything to make you spend more money, but something in me really felt their answers were sincere. Nevertheless, they took my money and I'm sure we both left happily.

I went to a strip bar in Las Vegas once, probably the most hottest group of strippers I've ever seen in my life. Mad expensive, but that was a blast. Good times....

Ubuntu1

I don't know if I was super horny my answer would probably be yes or possibly (just being honest shit). However looking at it logically it would probably be complicated with all the guys hitting on her at work and stuff like that. But eh if she's cool it could probably work out it's hard to tell

K

kiyoothong

I have a couple of stripper friends. They tell me that they're regular thongers, but they change to more conventional thongs when they're not working.
One thing I have noticed is that there has been a rise in one piece aerobic thongsuits. I personally don't like them, but I'm seeing more and more strippers wearing one piece aerobic thongsuits. Can anyone concur?

Ubuntu1

I envy you kiyoo lol. I need to get stripper friends *sigh*. Did you meet these chicks at a club and then get their number or something?

K

kiyoothong

I started with one stripper friend. She was from the UK and she had no friends in Canada. So I gave her my number and told her that I would give her company. I started texting her, and she texted me back. I also helped her move to another strip club. After that she made some friends at her club, and I got to meet them too.

K

kiyoothong

Her friends were chill. Some were actually really nice, but no I never hooked up with them.

centaur97

I had the pleasure of going on a few (<5) dates with a stripper. She is a college student (studying finance), I am a student too (studying mathematics). Perhaps that is the reason why we hit off. Anyway! we're good friends now and most of our talks when we meet are centered around the (finance, tech industry, graduate studies and other engaging intellectual talks), boring stuff I know, lol. Apparently, she loves wearing thongs but she is a g-string girl.

K

kiyoothong

Gotta be careful. Some girls can be really nice, but most are in the business for money. So they dont want to waste their time with you. They say that they have no time for friendship. These strippers have gone through a lot and have seen too many weird clients, so it's hard for them to open up. They just have this distrust towards humanity.

Anyway, my stripper friend left the industry, as she had made enough money. She's avoiding me because she wants to forget her past.