My Girl's Stories. (She Cant Contain Her Ass)

poth2747

wow those are some of the sexiest thongs I ever seen on one hot looking ass, looking forward to more of your updates

Threestring-G

Wow man. This is looking like a great thread. Love the stories! And the visuals are amazing! Everything about this is so hot. I'm really hard right now.

PS

This is another dimension of stories/pictures that I can add to the thread that I find super sexy.. Sometimes I have to go on the road for work and my girl will go out to the club with her friends and have some fun while I am gone. She is super trust worthy and classy so I never have any concern when she goes out, I actually try and convince her to go since she always texts me sexy stories like this when they happen:

Let me know if you like these, I have plenty!

love this thread. I know an attractive girl who is my friend and she is exactly the same. Very classy but has her thong out time to time. What would be your best advice for me capturing shots of her thong slips/whaletail? Cheers

Last edited:

Lovingit

Fucking hell that's a hot story! So sexy! Your girl wears the sexiest thongs! Your thread about your girlfriend just keeps getting better. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm loving the progression

aerieVSguy

Thanks for all the comments guys! Really makes me feel like the effort is worth it!

Mini update of a thong slip getting out of the car:

Lots of stories and pics to come!!

That's a great slip and a sexy thong! Can't wait for more of her!

Lovingit

Such a great thong slip getting out of the car! Nice looking thong too! Where does she buy her thongs? Looking forward to more updates/pics/stories/texts soon! Your girl is so hot!

zombieguy

Seriously what an awesome thread, the pics are great, the stories are great, really awesome can't wait to see more

PS

Love all the comments! I think this has a chance to be an all time thread.. I have some sets that I think could be some of the best in whale tail history still coming!

Here is just a normal slip for her, out shopping, and then her bending over while in the car.. Look at how much thong/ass crack is exposed. Once again this is never and has never been staged.. Just maybe the most naturally sexy whaletailer of all time.. She doesn't even know I have most of these pictures.

Keep the comments and feedback coming! Love seeing what you guys think.

Enjoy.

- P String

Threestring-G

God damn.
I can't get enough of this thread.
From the public slips to the private ones, and from the sexy texts to the sexiest thongs - I can't get enough, yet I can barely contain myself.
Keep em coming!! Nice work!!