My Girl's Stories. (She Cant Contain Her Ass)

PS

Okay I have been dating this girl for 5 years, she is absolutely smoking and I think she's going to be the girl I ultimately marry. The best part about having a thong fetish was when I met her within the first two times we hung out I could tell that she was going to be a full blown whale tailer. The second time we hung out she bent over beside me and I saw her black thong 3 inches up her ass with ass crack on display as well. She is super classy and doesn't intentionally slip its just a natural occurrence that drives me absolutely insane.

The first story was when me and her a long with a couple friends went to the bar on a Saturday night.. We got dropped off and as soon as she picked me up I saw that she was wearing her favourite leggings that couldn't ever keep her ass contained a long with a higher rising white shirt so I knew there was a great chance that her ass was going to be out.. When we got to the club, she was sitting in the front and me and my two buddies were in the back so she had to get out first to let us out.. As soon as she opened the door and bent over to get out, her jeans slipped down and literally showed 5 inches of pink G string with ass crack and her dad cracked a joke saying "Pull up your pants honey!" My friends didn't say anything but we all saw and I was so ridiculously turned on..

The entire night when we were inside she was grinding on me and I could see her G string up her back and then when we would sit in the booth I would reach around her and slide my hand down her ass crack with her string still 6 inches up her back.. We took off at around 2 to be picked up again and sure enough for us to get into the back seat she had to bend over to slide the seat up and again her ass was exposed in front of me and my friends..

I was so horny but we got back at like 3 am so instead of fucking that night she shoved her ass in my face while kneeling beside me and sucked my cock for 15 minutes until I blew a massive load down her throat then she slept beside me in her pink G string.. What a night, Ill never forget.

cheesewiz

Would love to hear more.
It's awesome that she's not a total slut, but a natural whaletailer. That's the best. And when it just happens getting out of the car and loves you grabbing her ass and play with her thong at the club.
Super hot dude.
Does she always sleep in a thong? Love that personally too

PS

For the most part she sleeps in a thong and she literally doesn't wear panties that aren't either a G String or a Thong. She's a dream.

My new avatar is a picture of her bent over when we went to the movies. That is a natural slip so that can kind of give you an idea of how much her thongs hang out daily..;)

Lovingit

Super hot story! I loved it so much. Your girlfriend sounds sexy as. Can't wait to hear more stories of your girlfriend's whale tail!

lakers

I think I can speak for the majority of the people here that would love to see any more pictures of your girl's sexy whaletails and thong slips. Your avatar picture surely cannot be ignored lol!

PS

Thanks for all the comments guys, much appreciated! Don't worry I have a ton of stories and pictures!

There will be a new update soon!

some guy

Great start to an epic thread. My girlfriend is similar to yours, but yours wins the whaletail category. Does she or did she ever wear VS thongs/vstrings? Thong or cheeky swimwear?

Last edited:

PS

She is pretty much straight g-strings and thongs from Victorias Secret and La Senza. Only skinny strap thongs for the most part.. My favourite..

Update coming tomorrow.. Should have pictures!

PS

UPDATE: Okay so another really good club story. PS some of her friends and some of my friends came out to the city to check out some of the downtown club scene. Whenever we go out she always looks super sexy but I would be lying if I told you that I wasn't usually hoping to see jeans on. Sure enough she came down and she was wearing a super sexy pair of dark blue denim and my next thought was I wonder if her ass will be hanging out tonight..

So we are inside all having a good time, dancing drinking the usual.. PS friend had to much to drink and obviously felt like she was going to get sick so I saw her running outside to throw up and we all followed.. It was quite the sight to behold when I got out there.. The friend was in a full squat about 6 feet from the front of the club throwing up on the sidewalk while wearing a dress with a ridiculous upskirt from my angle.. She was wearing a sexy white thong and was in too rough of shape to care about if her goods were showing.. Beside her was PS bent over kneeling beside her helping.. This was the first time in the night I saw her bent over and holy moly what a great view.. Literally fully bent over in a squat position trying to help her friend, PS pink G string was out 4/5 inches exposed to the entire line trying to get in and then the bouncer who came over trying to see if she was alright.. Of course he came and stood right behind my girl. She was completely oblivious. I felt bad for her friend but I was so turned on.. I have never seen such a natural sexy whaletail'er.. Heres a picture of her getting out of the car from later that night when we went home..

Lovingit

God damn, your stories are so hot! Judging from the picture you posted of your girlfriend getting out of the car, her whale tail while squatting down must have been amazing! Lucky you - getting to see her g string and her friend's thong upskirt. Looking forward to hearing more stories and seeing more pictures!

PS

Here was a set from when I was out of town for a couple of weeks and came home.. You think I was horny at all? ;) I have never seen a girl with such sexy undies that just can't seem to contain them ever.. Enjoy! Lots more pictures and stories to come!

Last edited: