Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Girl's Stories. (She Cant Contain Her Ass)

Re: My Girl's Stories. (She Cant Contain Her Ass)

looking forward to the update.

2. Sponsored Links

Great start to an epic thread. My girlfriend is similar to yours, but yours wins the whaletail category. Does she or did she ever wear VS thongs/vstrings? Thong or cheeky swimwear?
    Last edited by some guy; 10-06-2016 at 06:56 PM.

4. Sponsored Links

She is pretty much straight g-strings and thongs from Victorias Secret and La Senza. Only skinny strap thongs for the most part.. My favourite..

Update coming tomorrow.. Should have pictures!

6. Sponsored Links

Nice stories, the avatar pic is awesome I'm looking forward to seeing more !

8. Sponsored Links

UPDATE: Okay so another really good club story. PS some of her friends and some of my friends came out to the city to check out some of the downtown club scene. Whenever we go out she always looks super sexy but I would be lying if I told you that I wasn't usually hoping to see jeans on. Sure enough she came down and she was wearing a super sexy pair of dark blue denim and my next thought was I wonder if her ass will be hanging out tonight..

So we are inside all having a good time, dancing drinking the usual.. PS friend had to much to drink and obviously felt like she was going to get sick so I saw her running outside to throw up and we all followed.. It was quite the sight to behold when I got out there.. The friend was in a full squat about 6 feet from the front of the club throwing up on the sidewalk while wearing a dress with a ridiculous upskirt from my angle.. She was wearing a sexy white thong and was in too rough of shape to care about if her goods were showing.. Beside her was PS bent over kneeling beside her helping.. This was the first time in the night I saw her bent over and holy moly what a great view.. Literally fully bent over in a squat position trying to help her friend, PS pink G string was out 4/5 inches exposed to the entire line trying to get in and then the bouncer who came over trying to see if she was alright.. Of course he came and stood right behind my girl. She was completely oblivious. I felt bad for her friend but I was so turned on.. I have never seen such a natural sexy whaletail'er.. Heres a picture of her getting out of the car from later that night when we went home..

10. Sponsored Links

love the story, hope you nailed her good when you got home.

12. Sponsored Links

this is awesome love the stories and the pics that go with them! Keep it up!

14. Sponsored Links

love this, awesome when they have no idea

16. Sponsored Links

God damn, your stories are so hot! Judging from the picture you posted of your girlfriend getting out of the car, her whale tail while squatting down must have been amazing! Lucky you - getting to see her g string and her friend's thong upskirt. Looking forward to hearing more stories and seeing more pictures!

18. Sponsored Links

Here was a set from when I was out of town for a couple of weeks and came home.. You think I was horny at all? I have never seen a girl with such sexy undies that just can't seem to contain them ever.. Enjoy! Lots more pictures and stories to come!

Last edited by P String; 15-06-2016 at 01:33 AM.

20. Sponsored Links