Swimming in a thong in Sacramento

thonglover09

Does anybody live in the Sacramento area that knows where I can swim in just my thong panties? Like a pool or a nudist beach in the area that I can be in just a thong.

thonglover09

Does anybody live in the Sacramento area that knows where I can swim in just my thong panties? Like a pool or a nudist beach in the area that I can be in just a thong.

Thongboy549

There is a nudist beach on the river in Auburn. Just google it and you will find it. You can also find some people on Craigslist that go as well.

thonglover09

I live in citrus heights, so not to far. Its nice to know that there is a fellow thong wear here in the area.

Ubuntu1

Dude awesome guys. I work at aerojet off hazel if you know where that is haha. Ive heard rumors of a nudist spot on Folsom lake but you might have to google it. Maybe lake Tahoe too but that's a ways up hwy 50 and cold as shit. Only option for a beach would be near SF.

Last edited:

thonglover09

Yeah, its so nice to know that there are other thong wearers here in Sacramento. How long have you been wearing thongs? And do you mind if I ask how old are you?

Thongboy549

I'm 33 and have been wearing thongs since I was 16. I only wear men's thongs now. How about you guys? I just moved to fair oaks.

Ubuntu1

Dude sweet. I went to Christian Brothers in sac haha. I'm sr8. Live in folsom, have lived in sac all my life too

Last edited:

Thongboy549

I'm not sure what my sexuality is but I'm vary happy married to my wife and i love my son. Would do nothing to hurt that relationship. I'm a very kinky person and my wife is not. Just looking for friends that dare my same kinks.