Swimming in a thong in Sacramento

thonglover09

Im straight married and wear thongs and panties 24/7. I went the Bella Vista, I have been slightly about getting a handjob or a bj, but could never hurt the relationship im in. I do however like and wish to hangout in just my thong or lingerie that I wear.

Thongboy549

I'm a supervisor for a government agency. What do you guys do for fun? Into sports? Gaming? Running? Im into cycling and running if I get time. I will play some video games if my wife goes to bed early.

Ubuntu1

Awesome I make drugs ( pharmaceuticals) as a chemical engineer. I try to get to the gym when I can, also enjoy shooting guns, drinking , the usual haha. Work takes up a lot of time recently though. I don't wear thongs regularly but still love the shit out of them when the ladies wear em. Do your guys wives wear thongs all the time, do they know about your fetish (I'm single )

Last edited:

thonglover09

My wife knows I wear thongs and panties, she loves it totally supports me. I enjoy hiking, mountain biking, shooting guns, and working on my classic car.

Thongboy549

My wife knows as well. I wear thongs everyday. I do not wear them at work. She has no problem with me wearing them. I like to cycle, run, drink. The usual stuff. Do you guys have a certain brand you like to wear? Where do you buy your thongs?

thonglover09

I have a 72 Plymouth scamp (basically a dart)
I wear women's thongs so most of them are Victoria's Secret and other women's panty companies, but I have a few from a company called xdress (they specialize in crossdresser lingerie) they are owned by bodyaware which makes mostly means thongs. I wear my thongs 24/7/365 at home, at work, family events, basically anywhere.