• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Quick poll to find out whether most users are Remain or Leave. (Votes are anonymous).
Mostly for the UK guys on this site but feel free to vote if you are not from the UK.

Last edited:

TONY

The EU is an over regulated mess and needs tweaking,that's for sure.Only time will tell,but the UK probably did the right thing stepping out.

Gbanger

Cinemaboy, you are exactly right! Britain is going to go to hell in a handbasket now. It may take years to fully blow over. So in the face of such crisis, you must do the only sensible thing. And that is to send CinemaGirl across the pond to stay with me until things settle themselves out in the UK. ;)

x20

So its all black and white to you, either have open borders or embrace Nazi-Germany? What about the countries in East-Asia like China, South-Korea and Japan then, are they examples of nazi-states? (read up on their immigration laws and policies)
If you Brits want to feel forever guilty about the colonization of Africa, fine by me, but keep us other Northern-European countries out of it at least.

Last edited by a moderator:

x20

Cinemaboy, you are exactly right! Britain is going to go to hell in a handbasket now. It may take years to fully blow over. So in the face of such crisis, you must do the only sensible thing. And that is to send CinemaGirl across the pond to stay with me until things settle themselves out in the UK. ;)
EU got them in this shit in the first place, they have to start from somewhere and not have circle-arguments about problems created by the EU in the first place.

plus5nine

From bondage to spiritual faith;
From spiritual faith to great courage;
From courage to liberty;
From liberty to abundance;
From abundance to complacency;
From complacency to apathy;
From apathy to dependence;
From dependence back into bondage.

That's my only input. oh and hey everyone relax and focus on what matters women in thongs

Last edited:

snesguy

plus5nine,

I made your photo Americanerer.

'MURICA.

;)

Not sure why that's coming out so small :(
Email me and I'll email you the full res one if you really want it ahaha!

View attachment 25578

Attachments

• image_edit.jpg
    image_edit.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.