New Site Banner Suggestion!

D

Deleted member 4458

What the....?

Scott, what you produced above encapsulates the entire essence of what this forum is about. Why the fuck isn't it the banner???

plus5nine

Thongking and myself had talked about a new banner almost two months ago when I submitted the current banner idea to him. Long before this thread was made. He just now got time to update it. Just so happens to have happened at a time when Scott came up with his new banner thread.

But by all means I don't want it up if it causes issues. Scott is more than deserving of having his well made and beautiful banner as the sites welcoming pictures.

Private message thongking if you have further questions.

D

Deleted member 4458

Nope. No issues here. Question answered!

However, maybe there could be some sort of compromise? Scott's choice of font and text placement is clean and classy. Just a thought.

CB

Last edited by a moderator:

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Yeah sorry it was an error on my part. I was swamped at work an only just got round to making the banner, which happened to be around the time scott/dawn's banner was made.

I love both banners and I am sure scott/dawn's banner will have it's time to shine in the future :)

Scott

Staff member
Mod
Oh guys - we don't care! plus5nine is the bomb and they have every right to be up there. So don't change a thing! I was just saying more "we're half way through 2016" and I was bored.