Wife's Laundry

cathong

So my wife is out of town for the weekend, so I figured I'd help her out by doing some laundry. Then I got "inspired" ;)

She's been rocking some pretty hot stuff lately...Thought it was worth sharing. Let's start with her date night bra and undies. As you can see, she got pretty wet in them. Needless to say, they didn't stay on long when we got home!

Next, let's move onto some bras from the hamper, and a couple of matching sets:

Then, of course saving the best for last, are the thongs, and something called a "mini" I found in her drawer which wasn't a thong but was crazy hot:

J

juiceUK

lovely collection, she must have a great ass would love to see more ? how old is she ?

cathong

More for you. She's 36 years old, blonde, and unreal in bed. She started wearing thongs when we were dating in college to turn me on; she used to signal me it was time to fuck by clearing her throat and pulling down the back of her pants to show me her thong. She doesn't wear them every day like she used to but still has a pretty healthy collection, and she has been crazy horny this week, as myou might guess by what was in the laundry below. Hope you enjoy.