On Her Bedroom Floor (A Girl I Know)

notepad

I'd like to join the PM request list

also definitely already wanked to this thread

Thanx man! (At least I'm not alone haha)

I haven't had much luck with PM's here-- nobody really writes back. I don't want to post her publicly tho so I guess we are out of luck :(

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Ok I will give a little more info on her. I know her and her roomate (a guy) so I am over at there place pretty often and I can occasionally sneak into her room from time to time.

She is late 20s, in pretty good shape (runs a lot), and she is really nice and seems like a good girl type, but I have seen quite a few guys flirt with her before so I always wonder if she has another side to. She has a BF but I know for a fact he wasn't with her the night she was wearing that red thong. She was out with her friends for a girls night out. Which is why I thought it was so fucking hot she chose to wear a tiny thong with a matching bra and high heels!

my friend believe me if her bra and thong were matching she got some action wearing them. girls only match their underwear to get laid.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
i think she wore this to work one day !

god i bet her coworkers have no idea... imagine if they knew the secretary was wearing that :eek:

sorry administrative assistant not secretary LOL

I bet maybe one of her coworkers does know exactly what she wears under her work clothes... if you know what I mean