On Her Bedroom Floor (A Girl I Know)

notepad

Havent posted in a while so here are some updates --- she leaves these on her bedroom floor--- its a wonderful thing! ;);)

hot black one (verrry small):

pic doesnt do it justice but this is a very bright neon yellow/green. Don't know why but that really turns me on:

And this one for me was the hottest because she definitely wore it to work (not to a bar or a club to the office). it was in a pile that was an outfit she wore to work, I bet the guys she works with would have loved to know the secretary was wearing this thong --- probably would be very nice to her:

:cool::cool::cool:

Sorry for quality i don't always have much time. usually i sneak wht I can get!

rondallstone

It looks like you put the bra next to her shoes for the seconds photo... For a second I though you got a candid snap of just her lingerie and her heels. This would have been insanely hot as it suggests that she had been actually walking around in just her bra, thong and heels rather than simply getting undressed all at once after a night out! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

what and erotic thought! WOW!

notepad

Wow 46,000+ views

A question for u viewers.... has anyone wanked to her thongs/pics? (especially those that have seen her?)

I'll answer 1st --- I have! lol