Fun With Thongs

superton

And so do I. Asian girls have such cute, perfectly shaped bottoms that look so gorgeous in thongs, bikinis, or tight pants.
Would have to disagree with you on this one my friend. I've regularly notice pancake butt on oriental girls, whike working over there. Although one could be blind side if contracted " yellow fever".

Great post #clthong

stevie_thongs

This has easily been my favorite thread for a while now, but I gotta say @clthong, what happened?? It’s gone from “Fun with Thongs” to just another “Professional Models Posing in Thongs” thread.

Not trying to be a dick, just honest feedback. I appreciate the work that must go in to the tweets n stuff you used to find, but I definitely miss those days. Hopefully you can find a way to restore it to its former glory!

stepdaddyt

I agree stevie_thongs. Use to be better content. Do love all the see through pics. Love all your content clthong

clthong

Thanks for the honest feedback guys! I've generally tried to stay away from the "models in thongs" type content, tbh in the last little while there's been more in my updates mainly because while searching for whale tail pics I've been looking through some older model stuff online and came across some additional stuff along the way : P

I've always wanted this thread to essentially be amateur thong content/other related thong material, in other words everything else that wasn't strictly whale tail pics. I'll try to focus more on amateur stuff for upcoming updates, things like vtl, girls being silly with thongs etc.... Have a good one guys, and look forward to a new post soon!

thonglover

Wu Tang(a) Clan
I hate to ask, because you have contributed so much to this site, but if there was any way you could bring back some of the tweets, instagram, or facebook posts, that would be incredibly appreciated. Those added such a unique dynamic to this thread.