Fun With Thongs

clthong

Heya @clthong, you continue to be ridiculously awesome in your posting - both quality and quantity!!

Might I ask who this very fine person is: https://imagetwist.com/kglrxec0vnyz/tb__11_.jpg - that's just stunning!

And how on earth do you find these things on the various photo sites? I look a bit for things, and can never find even half the amazing stuff you do! You're the Sherlock Holmes of the thong world!

Thanks, glad you enjoy!

So based on the description on Shutterstock it appears to be just some random women attending the National TV Awards Party that took place at the Royal College of Art in London. No celebrities as far as I know, just some ladies who decided to be cheeky and lift their friend's skirt haha

And lolol thanks, honestly a lot of times it's just luck, I try lots of different search elements and try to dig deep :)

Tonyguacamole

This is my favorite thread on this site, thanks a lot Clthong for all the content you've put on the site. Agree that the tweets are great finds, also would it be possible to have a thread like this but for non-thongs too? Could just be fun with panties or something and have similar images

clthong

Also, as per Tonyguacamole's request I decided to make a similiar thread but for non-thongs/fullback panties : D

Check out the first installment here: