Fun With Thongs

mark.shea0179

Thanks, glad you enjoy!

So based on the description on Shutterstock it appears to be just some random women attending the National TV Awards Party that took place at the Royal College of Art in London. No celebrities as far as I know, just some ladies who decided to be cheeky and lift their friend's skirt haha

And lolol thanks, honestly a lot of times it's just luck, I try lots of different search elements and try to dig deep :)
Do wish more girls would do this to each other!

Leah

Realized it's been 2 years to the day since I posted my nostalgia over my Buying Thongs videos and here I am again revisiting the past haha
For fun I made two collages, a sort of before and after of some of the girls during the conversations, enjoy : )

Such a great idea. Some of these reactions are priceless. Do you have an plans to repost the videos that you had a YouTube?

clthong

Such a great idea. Some of these reactions are priceless. Do you have an plans to repost the videos that you had a YouTube?
Stupidly I seemed to have not backed some of the Youtube ones up and about a year ago a flashdrive stopped working which I think was the only place I had them saved unfortunately.

Leah

Stupidly I seemed to have not backed some of the Youtube ones up and about a year ago a flashdrive stopped working which I think was the only place I had them saved unfortunately.
Ahhh, that's too bad. They were really incredible. But, at least we have these awesome screenshots to remember them by. I'm holding out hope that someone else saved them.