Gorgeous Asian girlfriends panties. On-off

Flex

Hey guys, sorry I deleted the last update. I thought she had found the pics of me in her panties and kind of freaked. Sure some of you have been there. But I'll be starting a thread for those pics later. For now here are her VS Signature panties. I love these ones. Mostly thongs. And some are worn(blue and pink G string) and have her perfumey pussy smell on the crotch and the smell of her sweet asshole on them. God damn it's so nice.

blahblah01

Reviving my favorite thread! When are we going to trade? Still got my eye on those panties you snuck off your girl a few posts back.

Flex

Hey guys, sorry I've been off and on. I've got some good updates coming. I wanted to see if anyone would like to have fun on snap chat as well. I'd love to show her off to yall while she's unaware, getting dressed, around the house, up her skirt, enjoy sneaking her panties off with me and playing with her panties. If interested in swapping pics and having fun pm me so we can exchange names! And stay tuned cause ill have some coming here.