Gorgeous Asian girlfriends panties. On-off

Flex

Amazing work love the shots you took as you tried to slide her panties off her while she slept. Keep this great thread going!

Do you ever do the same to your girl? It's a thrill.
And tried? Lol I got em off. I took the pics of her panties right after they came off.
I'll keep going as long as I keep getting good feedback.
Any requests?
Pm if interested in getting a pair of her panties

Flex

Got an update for everyone.
She sent me these snaps while I was working. God damn was I so erect at work. Lol she drives me wild sometimes.
Quickie on lunch break was amazing and she had on a new pair of panties on(sexy purple and orange cheetah VS thong) but I still had to get a pic of her sexy navy blue lace bikini. She smelled so clean and perfumey today. Had to share.

Thanks guys

Last edited:

Flex

Been awhile since the last post so I'm here with a pretty large update.
She always loves sending me pics when she's being naughty. Im sure if she knew all of you guys were seeing her it'd turn her on. so I will share with you guys to enjoy them too. Still our secret tho.

sixer

What a body! Especially in the red. Do you think she would like the idea of being looked at by all these men in just get panties? Ask these strangers wanting to fuck her!

Flex

Gigantic update!
Laundry day and I was feeling horny as shit. I got all her dirty panties out of the hamper and went to heaven. I even wore a few of my favorites. I had some pictures of her in the panties as well so you get to enjoy both of us in them.
Lemme know what you think!

Last edited: