MY LITTLE HISTORY-PRESENTATION

Thongseeker

Im Thongseeker , fetishistic from 11 years old (now 22) , it all started when I took the used thong from the mom of a friend, was an incredible chick , her vagina smelled very dirty and perfect from that day I take, smell, masturbate and use the thongs of friends , girlfriends , sisters, friends , mothers of friends , I have many and will share with you pictures of them , also I wear and I get very hard . I spent a long time looking for a place like this , I thought I was the only one but I see that we are many !!! Thank you for existing I hope to meet many friends. I speak fluent English but my language is Spanish . Msg me if u need something or just for Chat :eek: cheers for everyone . LETS KEEP ALIVE FOREVER THIS FETISH.;)

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Glad you found us! I find it very interesting that the love of thongs can be found all over the world.

I hope you continue to enjoy the site :)

joni joni

I'm Joni Joni, 31 now, been with Whaletail, since it was whaletail.com. I've been a thong fetishist since the 8th grade. I remember sitting behind a girl, named Andrea, who wore a gray suede-sating g-string. I was hooked from that moment. I always had an affinity for the intimates department taking to wearing my mom's clothing when I was very little, she even has pictures of it. My sister dressing me up in her panties when I was VERY little. Stealing them from sisters, girlfriends, friend's sisters, buying my own, now with online shopping it's easy as ever to get them. I can't think of much more to say, this is just a VERY brief history of mine.

thanks for the awesome site!

Thongseeker

I'm Joni Joni, 31 now, been with Whaletail, since it was whaletail.com. I've been a thong fetishist since the 8th grade. I remember sitting behind a girl, named Andrea, who wore a gray suede-sating g-string. I was hooked from that moment. I always had an affinity for the intimates department taking to wearing my mom's clothing when I was very little, she even has pictures of it. My sister dressing me up in her panties when I was VERY little. Stealing them from sisters, girlfriends, friend's sisters, buying my own, now with online shopping it's easy as ever to get them. I can't think of much more to say, this is just a VERY brief history of mine.

thanks for the awesome site!

is good to know that there are people like me . Nice history