Familys thongs and toys

I work with this amazing milf from colombia, i would estimate her age end of 40s/50, dd tits easy, but her ass is epic, shes always wear skin tight pants, sometimes can see her thong thru the white ones, so i try and catch a peek every time i have to work with her, last week she work this lacy thong bodysuit as a shirt, just a bra underneath, i nearly died at lunch when she was bending over the table and the thong rear was riding up her back pretty far, she seemed completely oblivious, i had to find a picture of it online for kicks, and here it is (on some random model)....would you let your wife wear this to work? if there had been anyway to get a pic without her or someone else seeing i would have but i really enjoy this job and its a veryyy small company so i will try but not at the risk of my job....oh yeah im in IT and had to do something on her phone, so i went thru her pics real quick while she was in the other room, i found a pic of her ass in a red gstring,,,if i had more time i would have sent it to myself but again not worth the risk... 3182-1_0001.jpg3182-1_00019.jpg

Ok you guys deserve a treat, here is my moms ass in a thong....so since i started find toys left out after a night of fun, and the messages from the swinging website, i wanted to catch my parents (audio only seemed the safest way) talking about sex, fooling around or having sex, cuz they are very uptight about talking about it but very sexual people, so i was able to catch them once..only once in the last few years i got an audio recording that goes like this when my mom joins my dad in bed (who was pretty much asleep), no preamble or anything, dad "i want a bj", mom "ok" dad "did you shave your pussy tonght?" mom "no but i will tomorrow night for you baby", but the next night nothing happened...between my dads hip and my sister moving back in i dont think too much is going on, but a few months ago when my mom was cleaning i walked into the room and she quickly tried to hide something...i went over and was being a pain cuz shes never like that....it was a pack of brand new thongs she has just got, cant find them anywhere in her room tho so who knows if they are in active rotation or not, but the pic is one of the new black ones i caught her with...MODS,,, isthere any issue with posting nude explicit non hardcore pics, i am going to try and stretch some posts between working and shit i am busy plus i dont have great access to the underwear of my extended fam as much as i used to...enjoy mom.jpg

Gbanger

Awesome stuff! I really enjoyed your stories! You're mom has quite a lovely booty. It's great that she seems to be getting into thong underwear more regularly.

My dad must have taken it, it was on their computer and in a "hidden" folder, along with a few other more explicit ones, they probably wanted to add it to their profile on the swinging website but didn't have the courage, i was able to get a few quick pics of some of my 18 year old cousins thongs this weekend, she only wears vickys pink line panties and judging from her dirty pile mainly thongs, will post them when I get home from work tonight

Here's the update I promised, first 2 are my 18y/o cousins, a plain thong and a VS pink see thru lacy one....really hot, she wears mostly medium but there are some smalls and larges depending on the fit...i couldnt get pics of her panty draw or any of the dirties in her room cuz theres always someone around, no sex toys (my fav find) if I have a better chance then I will try, then moms plain panty draw, and her favorite see thru undies, cant really tell but they are extremely sheer, i found them missing one night, then managed to find them next day in hamper all coated in her juices, stinky as hell yummm, then two of my sisters thongs and panty draw, next will be my sisters toys, then some of my older cousins thongs from a panty raid weekend i had a few years agoIMG_0523.jpgIMG_0524.jpgIMG_0507.jpgIMG_0508.jpgIMG_0500.jpgIMG_0501.jpgIMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpgIMG_0506.jpgIMG_0505.jpgIMG_0504.jpgHere is a treat for the weekend, my sister went to a sex shop a few months ago when she moved back from arizona, she must have thrown away her old toys and didnt want someone to see them by accident when she was moving alll her stuff back....but its been 3 months since she got them and they are stilll unopened which is strange since she has plenty of time alone being unemployed, 2 vibes, sex stories and a "tip" book haha

My sister is 30, nothing new on the home front. So yesterday the milf i work with (around 50 years old (who i posted about a few weeks ago with the lacy bodysuit) wore some really low rise jeans and her g-string was showing all day long, she was completely oblivious, so when she was eating lunch i felt the urge to make some coffee and see if she had noticed....i guess not....she has such a smoking body, i would love to have a wife that hot at 50+, she's very into fashion and only wears thongs im pretty sure (at least to work), i would give anything to have fun with her panty draw, shes a huuuuge flirt but just a tease really always asking me about girls ive been seeing, how many of my friends are married etc. IMG_0528.jpg