gf's friend's thongs and bra from the weekend

My gf was involved in a wedding this weekend and after they were all changed and ready for the wedding, I had to run into the room they got ready in to pick something up for her. Naturally, I noticed some clothing around and found these thongs and bra. This girl is 25 years old, big chested (34D according to the bra) and has a great ass. This will not be an ongoing post as she was just here for the weekend. Hope you all enjoy as much as I did. I sniffed and licked that black thong and had a great pussy smell to it :)

IMG_2335.JPGIMG_2336.JPGIMG_2352.jpgIMG_2337.JPGIMG_2338.JPGIMG_2340.JPG

poth2747

love her thongs, how often you have sex, does she swallow, love to see her panty drawer if you ever get a chance.

J

juiceUK

i once had the bridesmaids and even the brides thong in my mouth all at once !

love her thongs, how often you have sex, does she swallow, love to see her panty drawer if you ever get a chance.

I have no idea about these questions. She lives with her bf so I'm assuming she has regular sex. I'd also love to see her panty drawer but she lives out of town!

I'll try to find some pictures of her from Facebook sometime soon but I'll have to hide her identity of course. I know the multicolored thong is hers and the bra too, but the blank thong may or may not be someone else's. There were a couple pairs of shorts, bras and underwear on the floor that I found.

dubman

Great work!!! So awesome!!!

My SIL had her wedding at her parents' house - a few hours before the wedding, I was able to find her white lace thong that she was going to wear for the ceremony (because it was with everything set beside her wedding dress) and I took it to the bathroom - wiped a ton of pre-cum in the crotch and then wrapped it around my balls and jacked off with it! Then, she wore it for her wedding ceremony! :) Fun!

poth2747

Great work!!! So awesome!!!

My SIL had her wedding at her parents' house - a few hours before the wedding, I was able to find her white lace thong that she was going to wear for the ceremony (because it was with everything set beside her wedding dress) and I took it to the bathroom - wiped a ton of pre-cum in the crotch and then wrapped it around my balls and jacked off with it! Then, she wore it for her wedding ceremony! :) Fun!
I don't have the balls to do that