Encouraging my wife (Tribute to LikesToPeak)

RBX

So first up I want to make it clear that these are not my photos. They were posted by a user from the old WTT site. Unfortunately the original poster didn't seem to have made the migration to this new site just as their thread was really heating up! I'm hoping someone remembers the user to give proper credit, perhaps it'll get them out of hiding too....

Happycamper

Re: Encouraging my wife

I remember her too, not sure what happened to them. They had a sexy thread though. Do you have any more of their pics?

Gbanger

I remember this smokeshow. She is amazing, unbelievably hot. I really hope they come back. She said she didn't even own a pair of underwear that covers her butt, so she needs to come back and retake her throne.

archer

That was an awesome thread. I might be mistaken, but was she incredibly shy when she first started posting? For some reason I remember modest posts, and as she gained confidence she just killed it.

RBX

That was an awesome thread. I might be mistaken, but was she incredibly shy when she first started posting? For some reason I remember modest posts, and as she gained confidence she just killed it.

That's right, she was super shy to start off with and just as she was really coming out of her shell right when WTT closed down. Some went to The Amateur Board, others eventually found there way here, LikesToPeak didn't seem to make it to either...

I remember her too, not sure what happened to them. They had a sexy thread though. Do you have any more of their pics?

Indeed I do ;)

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/c73dcd497522208] [/URL]

RBX

She also started to do a segment called 'Throwback Thursdays' where she would post photos of her when she was 19. By the looks of the photos they were shot on film...

Throwback Thursday #1

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4458

Dayum RBX - how much of this have you got? I can't get enough...

CB

Is this thread for honoring likestopeak or something else? She is really hot, i would love to see more of her.

If this is to encourage your wife, i would love to see more of her. all ladies are sexy!

RBX

Is this thread for honoring likestopeak or something else? She is really hot, i would love to see more of her.

If this is to encourage your wife, i would love to see more of her. all ladies are sexy!

This thread is purely devoted to LikesToPeak, the only reason the thread is called "Encouraging my wife" as that was the name of the original thread LikesToPeak posted on WTT.

Last edited: